Love Hurts


There is this move in wrestling known as The Boston Crab in which the dominant wrestler has his challenger face down on the mat while he takes the fallen guys legs and bend’s them backwards and up in an unnatural position . To make it even more painful, the dominant wrestler holds on to the opponent’s legs and then plants himself on the lower back of his opponent.

This is the position I found myself in with Chris as he worked to make me submit.

We were in the gym at our old college. It was a winter’s night in 1983. It had been a rough week for both of us, and we needed to blow off some steam.

The pain was excruciating as Chris held me in a Boston crab. I screamed at the top of my lungs and with that, Chris reached down and grabbed my balls and said, “I’ll give you something to scream about”.

I worked through the mind numbing pain and planted my hands down on the mat and used all of my strength to lift myself up while I arched my back. And then, with one good push, I threw him off me and got up to my feet and stood over him. Without a moments thought, I kicked him in the ass and then dived on top of him, grabbing him by his hair and shoving his face down in the mat. Then I let go and punched him in the small of his back and made him yell out. He bucked and I lost my balance and the next thing I knew I was laying on my back with him on top of me. He held my neck with his left hand and brought a fist up as he began to pummel me in the side. His arm was a blur as he continued punching and I reached up desperately, and pushed fiercely at his face, knocking him down on the floor and made a claw with my hand and dug into his tight firm stomach. I could see his hard-on through the singlet he was wearing. His cock was at full alert, as was mine, and the fact that he was as turned on as I was made me hurt him even more.

Just then Chris shot up and got his arms around me. He lifted me up off the floor in a bear-hug and I winced in pain as his muscular arms crushed my torso. I tried to do the same, but since I could not get any leverage, it was impossible. He adjusted himself again, and then squeezed me even harder, I could see the veins in his neck popping as I went for a cheap shot and punched him in the throat, causing him to drop me back on to the mat.

I lay on the floor for a second gasping for air, looking up at the arc lights that lit the gym, only a few of them were on, and then I saw Chris staggering about, choking and spiting. I caught a glimpse of his face, it was red and angry. I rolled over to get out of his way and stood up and adjusted my boot which felt loose. He stopped coughing and seemed to get his bearings and we locked up once more in a traditional Greco-Roman stance.
From my point of view, I could see that he was now dripping pre cum through his singlet. Then the next thing I knew, he had me in a side headlock and I could feel his left bicep as it bulged like a rock into my temple while he held me and ground into my head. I slipped my hand into his tights then and gave his nuts a sharp pull. He let out a yell and let go of me I came from at his back and gave him a bear hug from behind. He struggled and fell to the floor and we rolled on the mat each trying for the upper hand, until finally, both of us exhausted and bruised we ended face to face, breathing heavily.

He spit in my face and then kissed me forcibly, I opened my mouth and let him in and began to struggle again even while we continued sucking face. At one point, while his tongue darted and lapped at my own, he punched me in the chest and then pinched and held on to my left nipple causing a razor shop shard of pain to shoot through my body. I retaliated by bringing my left hand around to his right pec and slapped it as hard as I could and then made a fist and punched him there. He stopped kissing me for a second after the blow to his chest and looked down on me with a crazed look and then he bit me on the neck, softly, but hard enough to make me think that I’d have a damn hickey come tomorrow.

We began to tear at each other singlets and pulled and ripped until we were mostly free of them; our cocks found each other and soon we were grinding on the floor; humping each other. We rolled and rubbed up against each other, our bodies slimy with perspiration, and then I felt him reaching behind me forcing a finger up my ass. I punched him again in the chest and he went in deeper and we kissed again. I could feel several of his fingers pushing into me now and my dick was so hard from all of this it could serve as a rail spike.

We rolled again and now were again chest to chest. We grabbed each others cocks and with out saying a word we jerked each other off. We did this frantically; as if we were extensions of each other’s libidos. We kept kissing as we yanked and I felt him come first at my hand. He tensed up and shot one of his monster loads all over my stomach and chest; and yet, he never stopped jerking me off.
I came a few minutes later and pulled him to me so that when I came my seed cover his thighs and he kissed me while I shook and shuddered from the orgasm.

A few moments later, as we lay on the floor, spent beyond words, I felt his hand take mine and I turned my head and looked sideways at him. He was doing the same and he winked and mouthed, “I love you” to me.

And even though I felt the same, I just smiled back and did not say or do anything. We remained like that, on the floor of the empty gym for about ten minutes until we both got up and went to shower and change back into our clothes…

No comments: