Three Way Trick, Three Way Treat

So there I was, in bed, naked, stroking my cock. To my left was my fuck-buddy, Van and to my right, my latest obsession, Rick. I was glad that Van was getting a chance to meet Rick, and vice versa; I was also glad that three of us were going to fuck.

It was the Saturday before Halloween, 1986. Rick was over for the weekend again, lately we’d been spending more and more time together. Sometimes I’d fly out to Colorado, while other times Rick would come east. My credit card was getting a work out, but love knows no financial limitations, I suppose.

Rick and I were getting serious, no doubt about that. Our extended-long distance weekends were usually spent beneath the sheets, but more than that, we were making plans for the future – our future. But in spite of all of that, Rick shared my enthusiasm for experimentation. We had engaged in a couple of three-ways and even an orgy once. However, when all was said and done, we fell back into each others arms, happy that we had found each other, secure that we’d go home together. This was the relationship I’d always wanted… the realtionship we both wanted...


So there we were in bed. Me in the center. The TV was on; we were watching professional wrestling, the three of us getting off on the beefy guys beating the hell out of each other. Lex Lugar was working up a sweat busting some jobber on the screen. The sound was muted and the stereo was on, softly playing a local radio station. It was late, the glow of the TV and a couple of candles on the dresser provided light.

Rick leaned over and began to nibble on my nipple. I felt his rod pressing up against my thigh as he did. I held his head down at my chest and whispered that I loved him into his ear. He rose up from me and looked me in the eye; “I love you” he said, his eyes reflecting the glow of the candles.

We kissed one long wet and sloppy one.

On the TV Tom Zenk was flexing his muscles, his package bulging mightily through his tights. I pulled Van over and told him to suck my dick and he obliged and then turned back to Rick and kissed him again.

Rick watched Van go down on me and then pushed Van’s head down on my crotch and said, “Suck him, motherfucker”.

I kissed him again while Van slurped at my engorged member.

Van adjusted himself and was between my legs, his head bobbing up and down. I had a hard time catching my breath and began to arch my back. Rick moved over and kissed my chest and started biting my nipples again. I reached around and grabbed at his cock and gave it a yank. I got a handful of pre-cum and brought my fingers to my lips to taste his salty seed.

Van kept sucking.

“Why don’t you fuck him?” I groaned to Rick.

Rick got up and went to the head of the bed, in the dim light I could see his cock bouncing as he stood in front of the TV and watched as he flexed, his lean arms notwithstanding, a couple of impressive biceps bulged, and then he pointed to Van’s upturned ass and I saw his impish expression as he quickly grabbed a condom and encased his cock and with out a word rammed himself into the guy who was sucking my dick.

Van jerked up for a moment, his eyes wide. He let out a yell and Rick said, “Shut the fuck up, you know you want it, bitch”.

I could not believe what I was hearing; who knew my little guy could be such a top man?

I heard a loud crack as Rick slapped Van’s ass and began pounding him in earnest. I grasped him by his hair and pulled him back down on my own cock.

On the TV I saw the wrestlers bathed in sweat, chest to chest. The Z Man was punching his opponent into submission.

Rick was pounding Van into submission also.

“Fuck his ass”, I commanded.

He looked my way his eyebrow arched, and he grabbed Van by the left shoulder and pushed into him even more. Once again, Van lifted his head and cried out. I rammed my cock back into his mouth like a gag to shut him up.

I got to my knees and arranged myself and fucked Van’s face while Rick took care of his ass. Then I leaned forward and pulled Rick towards me and we kissed, the both of us using Van for our pleasure; getting off on his hot mouth and ass.

On the TV, I caught a glimpse of a wrestler holding another down on the mat, on his back, like he was fucking him.

I got off the bed and stood behind Rick, my cock rubbing up against his alabaster ass and rubbed up against him. I brought my arms around my lover and slowly entered him even while he fucked his conquest. Rick was moving in wave like motions, and his ass met my cock and I went deep inside of him in no time.

“Don’t stop, keep fucking that bastard” I whispered in his ear. I reached around and began to pinch his tits while the both of us were engaged in a duo-fuck.

Van let out deep growl first when he shot his cum up, some of it landed on Rick’s shoulder.

And then Rick began to shake, I knew he was coming; I knew what it was like. When he started, I held him and kept my cock in him to the hilt until I felt myself doing likewise.

My orgasm made me push him back down on the bed, on top of Van who was gasping for breath at this time.

I pulled out and shot all over the both of them and watched the white milky fluid drip all over both of my boys; Rick came at about the same time and he cursed up a blue streak while he kept pumping Van’s ass…

A few moments later, the three of us were in the shower, washing each other off, the gentle spray of warm water relaxing our tired and spent bodies.

I gave Van a friendly kiss as we toweled off and Rick did the same.

Then I turned to my red-head, and took him in my arms and kissed him and told him I loved him.

Life was perfect…





No comments: