Fucking His Ass


Rick and I have been lovers now for almost a year; it is late in 1986, a few days after Christmas. I have flown out to Boulder and am at his apartment. His roommate, Jon, is away and we are alone. We've spent a glorious first holiday season together, forgoing family and friends, just spending time with each other... exchanging gifts on Christmas morning, going for long walks in the snowy streets of Boulder, having coffee early mornings at a funky little cafe' on Pearl street ... and having sex whenever possible.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating, Rick and I were so symbiotic when it came to carnal matters - sometimes, I could not believe that it took, what felt like, a lifetime of one night stands as well as several failed relationships, to find the one.

Have I talked about his beautiful ass?

I'm sure I've mentioned it ... perfect, alabaster, firm...fuckable.

So it's a few days after Christmas, like I said, and it's late at night. He comes out of the shower and is wearing a pair of white briefs and goes to the corner of the bedroom and stands there at the far wall and turns around, looking over his shoulder and says to me, "See something you like?"

I walk across the room, naked, my cock already stiff and buzzing, and I put my arms around his mid-section as I dry hump him while he pushes his BVD clad butt up against me. He is still slightly damp from his shower, and he smells of Ivory soap and some kind of aftershave...we are both about the same height, but I am husky and he is lean, I can crush him with my arms, and he enjoys that fact, as do I.

I let my hands slip into his briefs and fondle his penis, he puts his hands on mine and whispers my name ... he moves me down deeper into his underwear until four hands are now playing in and around his growing piece ... my lips are by his ear and I whisper obscenities to him and he laughs quietly and says, "Tell me more, pig." I reach up and pinch his left tit and he once again, shoves his ass into my mid-section.

My left arm comes around and I shove a couple of fingers into his mouth and he sucks on my digits until they are covered in his saliva...I pull them out of his mouth and go for the back of his underwear, my wet fingers worming their way into the briefs until they find their way to his asshole, and then I put three wet fingers up him quickly and he gasps and curses and I go up a little further and he moans and says it hurts, and then he says, "Don't stop"... and I keep fingering him, stretching him and poking, and he lowers his ass down until I am up to my knuckles in him. I call him my punk bitch and he laughs that dirty little laugh of his again and says, "Yeah, baby" in a halting whisper.

The finger fucking continues until I can no longer wait and I pull out and tear his briefs off of him and toss them aside. Now my cock is pressed up against his opening and I am longing to plow him, to join with him, to become one with him...

Pausing to slip on a condom and lube up, he turns to face me and grabs me and we kiss one long, soulful sloppy smack and then I guide him to the bed and lean him over and watch as he supports himself on the bed's edge while I enter him, slowly and I marvel over how tight he is and how fucking good it feels.

Now I am in him and he does not just yell, he actually screams out my name and pounds his fists into the mattress and says's "Goddamn!!!" I slap his beautiful butt cheeks leaving angry red marks on his ass and he screams out again and I go in deeper, pumping him, and then I reach under him and grab his cock and milk it. I want his pain to be mixed with pleasure, so I jerk him while I fuck him. He is as hard as a rock.

We are both now on the bed flaying about, the box spring is squealing and we have become what we really are; dogs in heat. I find myself shoving his face down on a pillow while I try to go deeper and he keeps saying my name and peppering it with curse words and I am so into him now that I could die, the pleasure is beyond words and then, suddenly, I am on my back and he is riding my cock so I can see his face; a countenance of exquisite pain as sweat drips from his forehead, his reddish brown hair now matted to his scalp while he bounces taking me to untold places of pleasure...and I see that his cock is still as hard and stiff as a railroad spike.

He comes before I do. His load shoots straight up into the air and he throws his head up and moans at the top of his lungs, and yet he keeps on riding and finally I feel my orgasm so I pull him down and throw my arms around him so that while I am coming I can kiss him and taste him, and that's the way it is...fireworks and convulsive spasms of white hot pleasure and our tongues smashing into each other while I have him in a bear hug, chest to chest; but he is still straddling me and my cock is still in him and I think to myself, that I have died and gone to heaven...

And when it's over, we lay side by side exhausted and I take his hand and hold it tight and we don't say a word for a while and I think about how great this all is and how beautiful Rick is, and then he rolls over and is facing me, those gorgeous green eyes flickering with mischievous glee and he says to me, "That was great, I think I'm paralyzed now".

And we laugh, both of us, and after some time, I cradle him to my chest and we drift off to sleep, unaware...and it is good.

No comments: