The Next Morning

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was Rick's ass, slightly exposed as his briefs were riding down some, the crack of his ass inviting me, my cock stiff with the anticipation of a morning fuck... The two of us made our way out of bed, leaving Andy and Van curled together in a spoon. I turned to Rick, his eyes still somewhat bleary from sleep, his dick tenting the front of his briefs and we made our way down the hall to the bathroom...we brushed our teeth and then kissed, I ran my hands through his reddish hair, shaggy and longer than he'd ever worn it...he kept his arms wrapped around my waist and then let his hands drop to cusp my ass...we kissed some more as we rubbed our bulges up against each other...then we made our way downstairs

In the kitchen, by the sink, he went down on his knees and took my cock in his mouth and began sucking me off. I braced myself by laying my hands flat on the edge of the sink and leaned back while he slurped and sucked on my morning wood. I began pumping his face, and he brought his hands up, pushing at my butt, bringing me in closer...bright October sunlight filled the kitchen through the window over the stove, and warmed my bare skin...I said his name over and over while he went down on me...then I reached down and pulled him off me, raising him to his feet until he faced me and we kissed again, the taste of my precum on his tongue. I reached for his briefs and felt a wet-spot were his cock head had been leaking. Then I let my hand reach down to release his member. We continued kissing and I squeezed his dick, which was as rigid as mine. Again we did the old bump and grind, our bodies electrified. Finally, I yanked his briefs off and let my left hand wander to his bare ass while I fondled his crack. This made him moan and he tore at my underwear so that now we were both naked. I turned him around and embraced him from behind, my cock lay flat at his ass crack, and went around his chest to his nipples which I pinched...then I reached forward and grabbed his cock and began milking it...and just like our first time, he said my name and his head fell back and I knew he was going to shoot his load any second...I licked at his ear lobe and whispered to him that I loved him, all the while never taking my hand off his staff. I could feel my own slime dripping from his ass cheek on to my inner thigh and then...

Another set of arms from behind embraced me, a familiar cock was pressing up against my ass, we both jumped for a second as Andy decided he wanted to join in...Rick turned and saw him and smiled and just then, Andy reached in between my legs and grabbed at my ball sack. Now I threw my head back and moaned as he switched off and went for my tits, sending those white hot shards of sensation through me...we moved around and faced each other, kissing and fondling each other; at some point I found myself in the middle of the two of them, Rick's cock half way in me, while Andy's erect and steel-like, pressing against my own...I gave my old friend a deep soulful kiss that was returned in kind and then pulled him closer to me...finally, someone said, "How come Van is missing all of this?"

We found him coming out of the bathroom, a towel around his neck and his underwear on, "Don't think you'll need those just yet I said", pointing to his briefs. He smiled wickedly and made his way back into the bedroom...

...like the night before there were no words...we merely took turns using Van. He sucked at our cocks obediently and enthusiastically always seemingly wanting more. Finally we turned him over on his stomach and we slapped at his beautiful ass a few times before Andy starting plowing him first. Like a jackhammer, my buddy went at it while Rick and I crouched on either side jerking off. A few times we smacked at his face with with our cocks. Andy let out deep elongated groan when he came, yanking his dick out and shooting rivers of jizz on Van's back...when he was through I took over, shoving my cock into his waiting hole. I felt him buck under me, he was grunting in pain as I rammed him...and just then, Rick mounted my ass and began fucking me; so now Van was being chain fucked by the two of us...the feeling was so damn intense I was not sure I was going to be handle it for very long, but I did and every time I shoved myself into Van, it was met with Rick doing the same to me, until the three of us were one convulsing ball of sweat drenched flesh...

When I came I didn't even have time to pull out, and I found myself biting Van on his left shoulder while rivers of pleasure mixed with the sharp pain of Rick's cock up my ass...and then I felt Rick's juice fill me up as he collapsed on top of me and the three of us were breathing heavily, gasping for air.

Rick pulled out and fell back on the bed next to Andy who was laying with his arms behind his head and then I pulled out of Van and turned to the two of them and winked at them and then we hoisted Van over and the three of us went to work on him, taking turns at his dick and tits, encouraging him to shoot, encouraging him to let go... until finally he let out a roar shooting several ropes of cum straight on up into the air...his handsome lion like face a mask of extreme pleasure...

Later on , the four of us washed and dressed, we had coffee in the kitchen. I did not say much, as I was content, and when I am content I shut up. So, I watched my lover, my best friend, and my fuck buddy all sitting around the table, drinking coffee, making small talk, while that October sunshine continued flooding in the windows and I realized that, all things considered, I might just be the luckiest man in the world...

No comments: