Gee But It's Great To Be Back Home

I was closing my eyes and screaming in pleasure as my cock was being milked by Chris. He held it firm in his large hand, coaxing every drop of cum out of it. Andy was under my spread legs, licking at my balls making them churn in a storm of unbridled bliss. Stu was behind me, his thick snake-like cock resting flat against my bum crack while his arms encircled my torso, his fingers flicking and pinching my hyper sensitive nipples. Every now and again he'd whisper an obscenity into my ear, his hot breath making the small hairs on my neck rise.

I tried to delay myself, but I could not, and soon I was over the edge and falling in a kaleidoscope of bright colors as my orgasm hit, as my body shook in insane seizures of gratification ... I felt myself lean back into Stu who held me firm, I could hear Chris's dirty laughter as he held firm on my spitting dick.

When Andy reached up and shoved a finger up my ass, I let out another scream and shot again and was about to yell out when I found Stu's mouth on mine and we kissed rapid and sloppily as the pleasure slowly rolled away replaced by a warm rush of satisfied exhaustion.

Just then the voice of the DJ on the radio interrupted by saying in his silky, deep voice, "You are listening to the top 100 of 1977 to celebrate this first day of 1978. Up next, it's Fleetwood Mac and Go Your Own Way..."

It was New Year's Day, about two in the afternoon. Me and the guys had spent the night at Chris's house, and since we were all pretty hung over from the night before, none of us woke up until well after noon. After we all took showers, one by one we returned to the bedroom and for the next several hours, we fucked and sucked each other something silly.

When Lindsay Buckingham started singing, Chris yanked Andy up by his hair and had him lick my cum off his chest. I was still a bit wiped out so I lay back on the bed and watched.

As Andy obediently lapped my sticky seed off of Chris's muscular chest, Stu reached out and began fingering the little stud's bubble butt. He stopped for a second and looked around the room and when he saw what he wanted, he reached for it; a discarded belt that he quickly weaved around Andy's straining prick. When he had it taught he yanked on it roughly making Andy gasp and stand up straight.

His cock jutting straight up, the belt hanging from it, Andy found himself being restrained with his arms bound behind his back by Chris while Stu started doing a number on his tits. Stu mercilessly pinched the little guy's nipples until they were as red as a sunset. Once in a while he'd pause and yank on the belt causing Andy to jerk forward, only to have Chris yank him back.

This went on for a few minutes until a long stream of precum started leaking from Andy's cock.

Stu undid the belt and tossed it aside and then came up behind Andy and started coaxing the little stud to cum. Chris lay back on the weight bench, just under his dick and said, "Let me taste some of that good stuff, fucker"

I sat transfixed as I watched Andy's body tense, his muscles seeming to come into stark relief, as Stu nibbled at his neck while his hands remained on his chest, tormenting his rock hard tits.

When he came it was quick - he threw his head back and let out a yelp which was followed by a deep moan, then a thick stream of his juice came shooting out of his dick landing all over Chris's face and neck. The entire time, Stu never let go of him.

Finally, he fell to the floor gasping for air and I watched as Stu's face came down on Chris's, at first licking the jizz on it, and then kissing. Soon the men were engaged in a long savage kiss, their bodies entwined until they fell into each other's arms.

Just then the DJ said, "Next up is Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart with Barracuda, on the top 100 countdown of 1977 !"

I thought of Aaron for a moment and of my own Barracuda, the one up in the hills above Hollywood. The one who savagely had fucked me and then had tossed me aside. But for some reason, that thought made me hard again.

Chris and Stu were standing in front of me now. Both of their cocks hard and ready. Chris snapped a finger and pointed down on his member, and Stu pushed my head onto Chris's cock.

So I sucked it. I reveled in the taste and smell of him, so familiar, so exciting.

I grabbed his granite hard ass and pulled him closer and listened in satisfaction as he sighed in pleasure. Soon I am down to the root and he is fucking my face. It takes a few minutes to realize that my ass is being played with. Stu's hands are all over my butt, manhandling me.

We move. I get on my knees on the bed and Stu has his thick cock shoved into my willing butt and the pain and the pleasure is overwhelming, and then Chris puts his cock back into my mouth, and I am being had at both ends and once more my cock feels like it might explode.

And then we move again, I am now on my back and Stu is banging me like the old times. His jet black hair, flops down across his forehead, his chest expands and contracts while his impossibly handsome face is ruddy and dripping with sweat, and he leans forward, baring down on me more, it feels like he might split me in half and then he kisses me, and I pull him even closer.

His eyes roll up into the back of his head as I feel his sap shoot into me, so I reached up and grab his tits and twist them as hard as I can and he lets out an almost primal sound as he shoots more of his juice deep into me and then he collapses on to me and says, "I am so sorry you left, I made such a mistake..."

And before either of us can react, Chris is standing over us, he grabs Stu's head and shoves his dick into his mouth and Say's, "Suck me off, fucker!"

Stu and I disengage and I make my way to Andy and we embrace and kiss and I can taste his sweat and cum in his mouth. His cock is hard again, and so is mine. So we stroke each other off leisurely as we watch Chris fucking Stu's face.

Jefferson Starship is playing on the radio now, Play on Love.

Eventually, Chris gets Stu to the work out bench and has him lay on his belly. He mounts him and begins fucking him causing the wrought iron bench to shake. I watch Chris's ass sway and move in that strange erotic dance of his, and Stu is screaming out in pain and Chris is enjoying it calling him a punk.

He slaps his ass a few times and it is so loud that it sounds like gun shots.

Then he pulls out and flips Stu over. Standing over him, Chris starts jerking his cock and says in a deep whisper, "Your gonna drink it".

I watch as Chris, the Alpha Male, his muscles tense, looking like a Greek statue come to life, his mop of curly hair all askew is pulling on his massive member now, and just before he shoots, he punches Stu in the chest and Stu opens his mouth to yell and this is met by an unbelievable geyser shoot of jizz that lands directly on his lips and his tongue.

After Chris had his orgasm he helped Stu up from the bench and the two of them joined Andy and I on the bed. Chris looked over at me and saw my stalk was primed and ready, and then he saw that Andy was hard again also.

"Stu, looks like we got more work to do".

And with that they went down on us. Chris at my cock, and Stu at Andy's.

And as I was being sucked off to the umpteenth orgasm of January 1st, 1978 I closed my eyes while the radio played more of the top 100 and I thanked whatever cosmic luck had brought me to this moment.

It was good to be home after all.

No comments: