Guide for the Married Man II

When he heard the voice calling him from upstairs, Tony leapt from the sofa like a shot, grabbed a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt and yelled out, “In the basement! Be right up!”  It was pretty comical watching him try to throw on clothes while he was in a mild state of panic, “Damn it!” he said, grabbing at his crotch, “I can’t go up there looking like I’m pitching a tent!”
In spite of everything I started to chuckle, and then I fell off the sofa .  He looked down at me and said, “Oh and don’t you start, I got enough going on.”  He pointed to a door, “Hide in the laundry room while I get rid of her”.   And before I could say anything I was getting the bum’s rush into the laundry room, “Stay quiet, OK? I’m sorry about this”.  And with that, he slammed the door shut on me.
I looked around the room and saw a neatly stacked pile of clean clothes on top of the dryer.  I picked out a pair of white BVD’s, probably Tony’s, and slipped them on and waited in silence.  After a few minutes I could make out voices, mostly just murmurs.  After a few minutes, I heard the front door shut and after that Tony called out, “All clear!”

He was bounding down the steps as I was coming out of the laundry room, “Mrs. Clancy, the next door neighbor, she had some mail for us that came to her place, err, and the door was open, and oh man, I’m sorry, but don’t worry,the door’s locked, she won’t be coming back, and”, he stopped and stared at me and said, “Oh man, can I suck your dick?

And once again, before I could do or say anything, Tony was attacking my dick, slurping on my meat, making my head spin in ecstasy. tumblr_l2822z0WlT1qb122ko1_400

After a bit, I grabbed his hair and held tight, ramming him down, making him gag on my cock – and all the while, he never quit – his tongue racing up down my shaft, his teeth gently skimming the  head, it was some of the best cock sucking I’d ever received.

Finally, I pulled him off my piece and using his hair, yanked him up to my face and we kissed, and I could taste my own precum, and his saliva  and I started working on his tits while we continued making out.  He moaned and shifted himself laying on top of me, grinding his hips into mine.  He put his arms around me and holding me tight, pulled back from my mouth and groaned, “Think I’m about ready to shoot another load”.  I smiled and said, “Get me all wet, Daddy”.

And with that, I felt a shockingly huge stream of sperm shoot all over my belly, and I watched as Tony’s face scrunched up and then relaxed, his thick dark hair now pasted to his head from sweat, and as I was looking into his face, I realized exactly who he was!

“Hey!” I said, breaking the mood, “You’re Tony In the Morning on WKRX!”

And much to his credit, and with out missing a beat, he said, “I am what I play”, and took some of his sticky seed and rubbed it on my chest.  Then he smiled at me, and went back to my cock, sucking me off to another orgasm.
**
Another shower for the  both of us followed.  This time we repaired back down to the finished basement, and Tony ordered Chinese food that we ate while watching TV. 
After our meal, we got comfortable on the massive sofa, and while a video tape of zombies eating people in a mall played  I said, “You know, I’ve listened to you for years on the radio.  I love what you play – how do you manage to avoid all the top 40 crap, and play what you do?”
He looked over at me and seemed genuinely pleased that I liked his work, and then he said, “I happen to be lucky, my show and the girl in the afternoon during drive time, are the biggest money makers for WKRX, so they don’t mess with my format or hers.”

“It’s funny, I always pictured you with curly hair and a beard, you know, sort of like a college professor gone bad”.

He snorted and said, “So an average looking Joe like me is a disappointment, huh?”

“You are anything but average,” I said smiling at him, “but in real life, you are this, regular guy – I find that extremely attractive.”

He leaned over at put his arm around me and pulled me close, “Such things you say.  Where you been all my life?”

“Waiting for a closet-case DJ with a big dick”, I said smirking.

“Oh!” He said with fake hurt, “the kid kicks me in the nuts, just when I thought I was winning him over!”

With that, the got up from the sofa and turned the television  off, “Listen to this”, he said, as he made his way over to a large wall cabinet.  Opening the front doors revealed a giant reel to reel tape deck.  Tony switched it on and instantly the basement was filled with his voice, which sounded deeper and richer than it did in real life – he was interviewing members of the band, X.  I smiled up at him and said, “Wow, I know these guys, I saw them play in LA back when…” I stopped, figuring he didn’t need to know about my sordid past, “when I was out there visiting a few years ago”.
He stood smiling back at me, wearing nothing but a worn pair of cut off running shorts, which I noted, were bulging  as his cock started gettingBULGE_03 hard again.

“Does listening to yourself always make you horny?” I asked chuckling.

He turned and lowered the sound on the stereo and moved back to the sofa, “So, any chance we can fool around a bit more?”
I gave him his answer by yanking his shorts down and attacking his cock.I swallowed his member, and grabbed on to his firm ass cheeks, pushing him into me.  He sighed and moaned and then said, “Ah, you fucking son of a bitch, your mouth is so fucking hot.”   I pulled him closer and swallowed him.  I felt his body quiver in delight and while I was working on his horse cock, I started fingering his tight ass hole.  He gasped and let go with a stream of profanity, and then he laughed – it was an honest, heartfelt laugh, borne of years of longing, I suspected.  I recalled doing the same thing once when I was having sex with someone I was really attracted to.

Before too long, he pulled my head back and stood me up.  He was just a bit taller than me, so he leaned down a bit, and began kissing me – suddenly, I felt a rush of such warmth well up from somewhere deep inside of me.  His arms pulled me closer and our bodies were tightly compressed.  Our cocks were standing straight up, banging into each other. He stopped kissing me for a second and whispered something in my ear and I shivered, then he said it again, “Thank you”.  I could not reply because he was back at my mouth now, kissing me sloppily but with mind blowing intensity…somehow we found ourselves back on the huge sofa, and we were again entangled in each other’s arms and legs.  He was a wiry guy, and I loved his moves and his lack of self awareness, and his somewhat goofy demeanor, and I loved his long limbs, and his fuzzy chest, and the way he still smelled of Aqua Velva…

…we shifted and I lifted his arm, and buried my face in his left arm pit – there was just the slightest whiff of his perspiration, but it was enough.  I started licking at his seriously hairy pit and he said softly, “What are doing man?”  And I said, “Tasting you.”  And he laughed again and muttered, “Got a kinky one here, I think…” I stopped what I was doing and looked over at him and replied,  “Want to try it? – huh, want a taste?”

I leapt up and immediately maneuvered so my right arm pit landed on his face.  He paused for a minute, maybe unsure what he was supposed to do – but as soon as he began slurping at my pit, I reached for his stiff prick and slowly milked it, “Come on Daddy, tell me this doesn’t turn you on”, I taunted.  Once again he laughed, but I rammed my pit down on him and he licked  while I continued stroking him. 

A few minutes later, I was licking his chest. Starting at his belly button and slowly working my way up to his nipples; all the while I still had his shaft in hand, it seemed to pulsate in my grasp – finally I landed at his pecs and started sucking on his nips. 
“Shit, that is so fucking intense”, he sighed, you are gonna’ make my head explode.”
I smiled at him and went back to his cock, I licked at the head of it, tasted his salty goo and then went for his balls, they were heavy and pretty big, I sloshed them with my tongue and chuckled when I heard him proclaim, “Holy fuck, my balls! Ah Yeah, son, lick ‘em!”

When I was through, I shifted over to him and whispered in his ear, “Fuck me, daddy, hard”.

He smiled over at me and said, “Want me to ride you boy?”

He sat up for a second, and I rubbed his back, it was slick with sweat, and as he reached over for the lube and rubbers and I flopped over on to my stomach and said, “Just get in there and rape my ass!”
He slapped my butt hard and said, “Careful what you wish for…”

Sparing nothing, he put on the condom lubed up and rammed his rod  into me.  I let out a sound that came from deep down and bit down into the sofa cushion – the pain was overwhelming and invigorating at the same time.  9h

I raised my ass up  and he started pounding me.  Eventually the pain became pleasurable and when Tony found his manic rhythm, I was really digging it.  I never wanted him to stop. 
“Harder, daddy!” I cried out.
“Dirty, fucking, boy!” He said through gritted teeth, “tight fucking assed, bad boy!”

The fucking got more and more intense as Tony found his groove and started giving me what I wanted, and what he needed.  He would pause for a second and catch his breath, then lean down and nip at my ear, and that would be followed by another round of some serious pummeling – I could feel his sweat dripping down on my back, his breathing was rushed, and yet he still managed to remain verbal, and frankly, it turned me on – I love a guy who can recite the foul lines of man on man sex, and really sound like he means it.

“Reach under me, Daddy, pinch my tits”, I shouted.  He obliged and sent stinging shards of pleasure/pain to compliment the sensations being caused by his thick cock up my ass.   I could feel my own cock now, at the bursting point, and I was pretty sure I was going to cream the sofa cushion beneath me…I closed my eyes and suddenly caught another whiff of his aftershave – it drove me nuts – and just then he shifted himself up, grabbed me by the back of my hair and viciously yanked my head back and yelled, “OH FUCK YEAH!”

His orgasm made his body shiver, and then he covered my neck and the back of my head with kisses while his body continued shaking in pleasure, then I said, “Stay inside me, let me up a bit, but stay in me”.

He got up off my back slowly, and I used my arms to raise myself and then reached for my cock and started wanking in earnest.   His dick was still rock hard and he started ramming me again while I stroked – it only took a minute and I was shooting my wad, my body awash in intense pleasure and as I was coming down from my high he whispered gently in my ear, “I could stay in you all night”.
***
He held me tight, the tape was still playing, Bob Seeger was singing, Roll Me Away Tonight.  We lay still, satisfied, comfortable in each other’s arms.  The only light in the basement was coming from a small lamp near the television, it cast a dull, soft glow.  Finally, he turned his head to me and smiled and said, “What am I going to do?”.

I brushed the hair from his forehead and said softly, “You are going to tell your wife the truth – she might be a bitch, like you claim, but do you think this is fair to her? “
He sighed and pulled away from me and mumbled, “You’re right, you are so right.”
I sat up and looked for my clothes saying, “Tony, I really have to go, but, whatever you do, will you call me?”
“Are you crazy? I’ll probably call you before you leave!” 
I put my pants on, and sat back on the sofa  and kissed him gently, “I have not had sex this good since, well, I can’t remember the last time”.  He nodded his head, “Yeah, well, I don’t think I ever had sex this good.”
We kissed again, and I got my shirt and jacket and left.
***
The following Monday morning, driving to work, the car radio tuned to WKRX, I listened to Tony’s show.  About a mile from my job, he said in his smoothest DJ voice, “This one goes out to a special someone”.  Bob Seeger singing Roll Me Away Tonight played.  I smiled  to myself, pulling into the parking lot,  and sat in the car until the song ended.

No comments: