All The Young Dudes

 Me, Andy, Chris and Stu...

The Summer of 1976 found me and my buddies so ripe, so ready, and so willing.  The four of us spent more time together in those months, than we probably did with our own families.  Every chance we had, we'd steal away, the four of us, and celebrate our sexuality.  We were shameless, we were brave, we were desperate to love and be loved ... more than that, we felt immortal.

We were madly in tune with each others rhythms, the wave lengths.   Each of us 18, born within days of each other, each of us willing to admit to the other that our sexuality was a driving force.  We were so damn lucky to have each other - I wonder now, did we really understand how  golden we really were back then?

On Stu's bed, one gorgeous Summer morning - August of 1976.  His room was on the second floor.  His parents were away, his sister and his brother were off at college; his suburban bedroom, the walls adorned with posters of bare chested rock stars,  was  the setting for our carnal adventures...Andy was already covered in sweat, his lean body shining in the yellow sunlight that filtered in from the windows around the bed.  Chris was slowly working his left hand up Andy's ass, his arm tense, bicep bulging, a look of sadistic determination on his face.  I could see Andy's cock, firm and dripping pre-cum on to the sheets below.   Stu had his arms around my waste, I was leaning back on his chest.  He smelled of toothpaste and marijuana smoke  - from time to time, his hands slowly stroked at my hard cock, or pinched at my nipples.  I could feel his cock, snake-like, rubbing up against the small of my back.  When I turned my head,  Stu's sleepy eyes caught mine, he smiled, his thick lips parting.  We kissed. 

Meanwhile, Chris shoved his hand in further and Andy cries out.  This obviously excites Chris.  He's an Alpha Male, he loves to dominate, to torment, to inflict - in a way, he is our leader, we've all given in to his cravings and his demands.  In a strange way, we've become better people for it.  Of course, I would not understand this until I was much older.  For now, I was just turned on by Chris - how could I not be?  The head of the wrestling team, the quarterback, the guy who almost did not graduate from high-school because he got into a drunken brawl and kicked some kid's ass from another school who was giving him lip just a few weeks before graduation - Chris fucked with a savage fury, he was all about domination and humiliation and power.  By osmosis, the rest of us began to enjoy this kind of thing.  Wrestling, rough house, slight bondage...giving or getting, it was the sexual spice we all preferred.   It was also tough-love.  Maybe he wasn't bright enough to verbalize it yet, but Chris toughened us up, he made us into men with no fear.  He knew that being gay was tough for a guy growing up in a blue-color town, and the only way we'd make it was to be able to take it and dish it out.  Whatever the case, it was what it was, and we willingly followed, slaves to his sexual rhythm.

I remember Andy's beautiful face, flushed fire-engine red, his long hair plastered with sweat, his mouth wide as he groaned in pain and pleasure.  I remember Chris, barking insults, calling him a pussy, asking him mockingly if he wants more;  a psycho / sexual head trip is being played out, and it's making me insane watching.

Suddenly I felt Stu's arms tighten around my waste, his thighs are pressing up against my ass, he whispered in my ear, "I think I'm gonna' blow a load watching this, brother." And then he gives my nipples a quick, sharp tug that sends pin-like stabs of ecstasy thorough out my body.  He leans in more and starts whispering in my ear, licking at my lobe, making me shiver in anticipation.  I am craving his kiss now...I had known for some time, that Stu and I had something a bit deeper than an urge to just fuck each other, we were bonded.  We had been for years.  We'd been having sex together for a long time, and as we matured, it became something more than just that - it was deeper and more meaningful. And yet, it was still white hot and savage, sometimes desperate and dirty - but always, honest. 

"Fuck me", Andy yelled out.

"Fuck me", Stu whispered in my ear.

Chris forgoes the probing, and tosses Andy down on the far end of the bed, his cock is standing straight up, dripping cum from the  slit.  His handsome face was ruddy.  His mop of curly hair shined with sweat in the golden sun streaming in from the bedroom windows.  He looked down at his conquest and quickly gave him a hard slap across the face, and then without missing a beat, he spits into his palm to lube up his cock.  He slipped into Andy's eager, but brutalized ass quickly and began viciously fucking him.

Andy's sobs of pain filled the air, and  yet, they never caused pity or concern, in fact they only seemed to cause our collective libido to rise.

I pulled back from Stu and we kiss, and then he gets down on his knees in front of me, sucking my cock, getting it wet.  His saliva runs out of his mouth, down his chin, onto my thigh- I am briefly in heaven and then he stops and lay on the bed, his ass raised, and I slide my hard member deep into him, relishing his groans that become more constant, the deeper I go.

The bed shakes with the four of us now.  Chris reached over and pulled me to him, and we kissed as our partners moanend beneath us.  For a second all that I could hear is the rushed breath of the four of us, like athletes going for the gold, and then...

"Let me have some of that, switch off", Chris said to me as he pulls out of Andy's ass. 

No point in debating this, so we switched off.

Chris grabed Stu by his hair and said, "Time to get fucked, pretty boy!" and began slamming into him.  I watched as Stu's face morphed from pain to pleausre and then back again - Chris had a way of doing that to his sex partners.

I pulled Andy's legs up and rested them on my shoulder and easily slipped into his hot ass.  "Hurt me", he said in a voice that was miles away.  I didn'teven think, I just worked on instinct and the next thing I know, I left a fist sized bruise under his right eye...the whole time, though, I was still fucking his brains out.  I hear Chris laughing and turn my head, he's plowing Stu into next week.  Both men are covered in sweat, their bodies tense, muscles defined and in high relief in the diffused morning sunlight. 

Then, Chris reached over for me and kissesd me, and then he pulled away and threw his head back and let  go with a howl... he yanked his cock out of Stu's ass, and sprays him with a shower of cum that lands in thick white splotches all over Stu's chest.  Then he grabbed me by the back of the neck and forced me down and commanded, "Lick it up, fucker!"  So I fell onto Stu's chest and greedily sucked up Chris's seed, savoring it's salty taste.

A few minutes later, we've all shifted.  Stu is sitting on Andy's face getting rimmed, Chris is  shoving the little guys face into Stu's butt.  Meanhile, my cock is deep inside Andy's tight ass.  I lean forward, licking at Stu's sweaty flesh every chance I get...Chris is taunting Andy, "Come on you little pussy, take it like a man, you know you want it!" Every now and again, he would slap him in the face with his still hard cock and I could see little sprinkles of cum hit our bottom boy all over his handsome face.

Staring straight ahead,  my eyes lock onto Stu's face, so handsome, almost angelic in it's beauty.  His hair long and dark, his lips so sensuous, sometimes If I would just think about his face, I could have an orgasm, he looks at me now, he's in a state of bliss from the tongue fucking he's getting, his cock is rigid and I want to put it in my mouth...I reached up and touched his arm, feeling his bicep, moving down to his forearm, reaching for his cock, never taking my eyes off his face...and then I climax.

My body siezed up and I groaned out loud, Stu reached out and instantly he's twisting my nipples and I think I might pass out from the sensation it is so over the top.  I can hear Chris barking something, his deep commanding voice seems to be bringing me to the edge of sanity...I close my eyes, and everything goes sort of hazy, and then the pleasure overtakes me and I am back, facing a wall of sweaty, young flesh.  I fell forward onto the bodies and gasp as my own body convulses again as another wave of pleasure crashes into me.  My sap is all over Andy's torso, some of it goes into Stu's hair.  Finally I catch my breath and pull back and fall onto the floor and wait for the world to come back into focus.  I lean up against the wall, push my hair away from my face and watch the others continue.

Stu is fucking Andy now, and Chris has his meaty hand resting on Stu's left shoulder.  From time to time he lets his hand slip and caresses Stu's gorgeous ass which flexes and relaxes as he pumps himself into the bottom boy.  My eyes shift back to Chris, his broad shoulders, his muscular build, his face turned so that his masculine, handsome face is in profile.  He leans over and kisses Stu passionately, and for a second I am hit with several conflicting feelings; jealousy, anger, and desire.  My teenage heart  exploding, I love them all, but I am starting to feel possessive of Stu...but I have little time to deal with this emotion now as Chris is coming my way, his erect cock bobbing like a divining rod.

"What?  So you shot your load and now your gonna' hang back?" he says, reaching for my cock, and before I know it, I am wrapped in his arms, and he is all over me whispering how he's going to fuck me raw.  Now I feel the familiar rush go through me and I am getting hard again.

He still has my hard cock in his hands, and he is tugging on it, taunting me.  With his left hand, he landed a hard blow into my chest at made me breathless - but I could never back down, so, somehow, I find the strength to land a right hook into his gut.  He looked shocked for a second and then smiled widely and pulled me in.  His muscular arms encircled my torso and the next thing I knew, he  was kissing me wildly, biting my lips, licking my face....finally, he went for broke and rammed his tongue into my mouth and we kissed like lovers from an old movie.  I might have swooned were it not for his strong limbs holding me upright.

But the kiss did not last long.

I found myself, splayed across the bed, my asshole being stretched by his fingers.  Stu and Andy's still rock hard cocks in my face...when he began the assault, I gasped and bit down on the bedsheets...as always, it felt like I was being split in half.  The pain indescribable in it's intensity.  But I lived for it, and then I found myself being restrained by Andy and Stu, and the feeling of being manhandled by the three of them - the physical, as well as mental-mind fuck of the whole affair made my cock swell again.  I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck while he barked obscenities at me, as he went in deeper, tearing me up, using me for his own pleasure.  I could also feel the guy's cocks, dripping more pre-cum all over my face, I could smell their musk, and their sweat.  Stu started rubbing his cock, and his hand got slick with his own juice which he rubbed onto my face - I licked it off of my lips and waited for more.  Andy shoved his cock in my mouth then, and I swallowed it eagerly.  Meanwhile Chris continued pummeling me, riding me like his prized bronco.

It did not take him long to shoot his load up my ass.  I felt the first stream before he reacted - growling and tensing up, swaying his head as sweat fell from his hair onto me; with each blast of cum, be plunges in deeper, and I grasp on to the bedsheets.  Andy's cock is now rubbing up against my face, and then Stu's is doing the same...I can sense the three of them are kissing now, Chris exchanging  saliva with the both of them.  My own cock is hard, full and aching for another release when Chris pulls out of me, and his last load sprays all over my back - then I rolled over, and watched as Andy and Stu shot loads that landed all over my face and my chest and thighs - and the smell of their seed, the smell of their sweat, and the smell of the sweet summer morning that was blowing through the open windows was like a narcotic to me, filling my senses with ecstasy.

The three of them collapsed on top of me, breathing heavy, bodies cool with sweat, hands and limbs intertwined.  In time, Chris rolls me over and starts sucking on my stiffening cock, and before long I blow a load into his mouth while I scream a litany of curses into the sun dappled atmosphere Before the last wave of pleasure hits, Stu, twisted my left nipple and the pain and the pleasure morphed into one.  And it was good.
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
One hour and a half later:
 
Andy and Chris were gone. 
 
 I remained. 
 
 Stu and I showered together,gently cleansing each other of the morning's foul sins, kissing while using soap and water.  Our bodies entwined under the healing, soothing spray of water.  Soaped up wash clothes cleaning the each other's ravaged asses.  We never lost our hard-ons.  How could we?  We were still horny teenagers.
 
We climbed back into bed, as the afternoon was settling in. We did not say a word.

He spooned me, and I sighed as he threw his leg over mine, and I sighed again as I felt his still stiff dick rub up against my ass.  He whispered in my ear, he told me that he loved me.  And shoved my ass closer to him, and told him the same, and he put his arms around me, and held me closer, and then he started tugging on my cock, playfully, and I whispered his name and he held me closer and finally, we both found a calm spot and drifted off as the sun burned harder  and the smell of the roses that had climbed the trellis to his bedroom window filled the room...

No comments: