October 31st, 1982


Sophomore year in college, Chris and I are hanging out at the school newspaper office late, working on lay out. We are supposed to go to a Halloween party, but we are wiped out. We finish up and leave the student center. We go to the gym to use the shower so we don't have to use the filthy stalls back at the dorm. After we are done showering we go back to the lockers to dress, but instead we begin to make out. His kisses are alarming in their intensity. I knew we were fuck-buddies, I did not know that he felt something deeper. He asks me if he can fuck me, I resist at first, and that turns him on, we struggle and this makes him crazy. Soon he has me hunched over a bench in the locker room and he takes me. At first it's rough and nasty, it feels like rape. Then it gets slower and more sensual. I want him to stay in me. He bites me on the shoulder at one point and draws blood. Later I am on my back and he is still fucking me in the dank locker room, but he is leaning over me and kissing me, his tongue is slurping and darting in and out of my mouth; and then, suddenly, I throw him off me, and begin to finger fuck him, getting him ready. He asks me to slap his ass before I enter him. I do as he asks, I get my belt out and beat him across his firm muscular butt until its red, and he is laughing and begging for me to fuck him. I go inside of him and he lets out a deep , almost guttural yelp that echoes through the locker room. I love the sense of power, the sense of give and take. I enjoy fucking him. I enjoy seeing him squirm. I come in his ass and he comes on the floor. We take another shower together and then go out for a drink...

No comments: