Saturday Afternoon Wrestling Matches with The O Man

In my junior year of high school I became friendly with this guy who was on the wrestling team at my high school. He was a pretty dim bulb, but he was hotter than hell. I used to go over to his house after school. This one day he asked me to come over on a Saturday afternoon. When I got to his place, his folks were gone and his sister and brothers were also out. He asked me to come out to the back yard where there was this old barn. We went into the barn and the next thing I know we began wrestling. The O Man (as I called him) was strong as an ox, and he overpowered me pretty quickly, in short time he was grinding up against me. We were crotch to crotch our adolescent sexual desires in hyperdrive. We ended up jerking each other off that Saturday. Soon it became a habit, Saturday afternoons between one and three we'd wrestle out back and shoot our loads. We never fucked or sucked each other off, it was just the pleasure of all of that physical contact. Sometimes, if it was cold or raining, we'd go up to his room and watch pro wrestling on the TV and jerk off. Yeah, the O Man, I wonder what became of him?

No comments: