One Summer Dream (June 1976)


It was one week after graduation. I was with Andy at the local park. We were making our plans for a quick get away to the beach with the other guys. We'd take my car, Stu was going to bring some beer and weed, Chris was supplying the place (his uncle's beach house). I asked Andy, what he was bringing and he said, "Just my hot ass. I'm broke". I laughed as we walked back to my car.

His ass was hot. He could fill out a pair of tight Levis like no one.

When we got back in the car we drove around listening to the radio. Electric Light Orchestra was playing on the in-dash 8 track player. I was so damn horny, and when I snuck a peek at my bud's crotch I saw he was also. We pulled over on a dirty back road and I grabbed his head and shoved him down on my crotch. He was quick and within a matter of seconds he'd undone my zipper and was sucking my cock. His mouth was fucking hot; a regular deep throat. This went on for a few minutes until I thought I'd blow my load. Instead I yanked him up by his hair and told him I wanted to fuck him. A few minutes later we were outside in the woods, hidden from the world by a cluster of trees. I pushed Andy onto the hood of my Pontiac and began to finger his ass. He groaned and I took that as a good omen so I spit on my cock and rammed inside of him so fast that I made him yell out in pain. I was about to pull out when he screamed, "Don't Stop!"

I fucked him like the 18 year old horn-dog that I was. Pounding him like a piece of meat while holding on to his thighs. He cursed and yelled and then went stiff as he shot an enormous load all over the hood of my car.

I saw this and lost control and came inside of him, all the while crushing him with my arms.

We fell on the dirt laughing, gasping and sweating.

"Thanks, Bro", he said, "That's just what I needed".

We found our clothes and dressed and got back in the car and headed back to the real world...

No comments: