Four Guys Fucking (A Dark and Stormy Night in August of 1976)


Chris and I were kissing, deeply, intensely, while Andy was sucking his dick and Stu was working on mine. We were in Andy’s bed at his house. It was late at night and there was a thunderstorm raging outside. The electricity had been out for over an hour. Illumination was provided by a few candles lit in the bedroom. With the exception of the groans and slurps and occasional coaxing from one of us, the house was silent. Andy’s parents were away for the week and for now; four horny 18 year old guys were going wild in his bedroom.

I let my hands run through Chris’s long curly hair. He was pushing Andy’s head down on his cock with his meaty hands, and Stu was massaging my thighs while he gave me head, and Andy was fingering Stu’s ass while he worked on sucking off Chris.

We were all so connected.

Stu stopped sucking me off and looked up at me with those sleepy eyes of his. His mouth was wet and glistened in the candle light. He winked at me and then moved himself over to Andy and with out missing a beat he mounted our buddy with the bubble butt and began to fuck him; Chris looked over at me and said, “Go fuck Stu for a bit, I want to see some chain fucking.”

I obliged the captain of the football team and got behind Stu and shoved my own cock deep inside of him. He gasped for a second and then I met his rhythm and followed his fuck motion with my own. Chris put his arms behind his head, I could see his muscles flex when he did this – he was so fucking hot, our ringleader.

A crash of thunder outside boomed through the house and echoed …I wondered if the gods were angry with what was happening in this little room in New Jersey, and frankly, I did not care!

“Andy”, Chris’s deep voice said, slowly, “Fuck him,” he said motioning to me.

I disengaged from Stu for a second and felt arms circle me as the others helped me to my stomach and then I felt my darling little buddy climb on me and rub his wet cock all over my ass. After a few false starts I felt him enter me and it felt great. He pumped away with all the abandon of a race horse.

Stu moved in front of me and pushed his cock up to my mouth, I opened and began to lick his prick and caught a quick glimpse of he and Chris locked deep in a kiss. I sucked on Stu and ran my tongue up and down his shaft making him shudder with pleasure.

The next thing I knew, Stu was laying next to me and Chris was pummeling him, I looked over and saw that Stu was gritting his teeth and cursing. I reached around and grabbed his well muscled left leg and squeezed it; all the while Andy was still pounding my ass.

Andy slapped my ass and that made me yell out and Chris laughed and reached over and slapped my other cheek.

Stu looked over at me and said, “Our turn” and with that, we both bucked simultaneously and threw them off our backs. Andy and Chris went flying and landed on the other side of the bed and Stu and I got on our knees and gave each other a rather sloppy wet kiss, our leaking cocks slamming against each other.


I grappled Chris and threw him down and said, “Ready punk?” and shoved my member deep inside of him causing him to curse a blue streak while Stu mounted Andy and together we rode our buddies as intently as they had us earlier.

Chris’s ass was so fucking tight and the thought of banging the jock made me nuts. I went to town on him and wanted him to remember who was punking him. Meanwhile, Stu was fucking Andy so hard he nearly knocked him off the bed.

Finally, Stu pulled out of Andy and the next thing I knew, Andy was face fucking Chris and Stu was behind me working on my tits, I could feel his rock hard cock touching my crack. He yanked my head back and licked my ear and started talking dirty to me, he was driving me insane as he said, “Go man, fuck this bastard into next week…”

I shot my load deep inside of Chris and suddenly felt Stu come on my balls. Andy let out a wail and pulled out of Chris’s mouth and shot all over his face. And then Chris came, like a bronco he bucked and threw the three of us off of him as she shot his load all over the sheets of the bed and said, “Holy fucking Christ…”

Once again, the four of us were exhausted and spent. We lingered in the sweat and semen covered sheets for a few minutes until Andy spoke up and said, “Hey guys, let’s do that again...”

No comments: