Summer of Stu (1)


Stu had his cock up my ass as I lay prone in the makeshift sling that hung from the rafters of the old barn. Every time he pulled me forward using the sling’s chains, his biceps would bulge and this made me more excited. I watched his face also as his black hair, wet with sweat flopped against his face with every movement. His eyes, like always, had that sleepy sexy look as he focused on me while he fucked me. I loved him so much at that moment…

…it was the long hot summer of 1977 and we were living together at Stu’s late grandfather’s farmhouse in a rural section of Southern New Jersey. We both were working part time jobs and trying our best to avoid adult responsibility, unlike Andy and Chris who already were in college and seemed to have set goals for themselves, Stu and I were happy being blue collar and unfettered … of course all of that would change in time, but for now, we were content.

The house we shared was a tremendous old structure that Stu’s family wanted to hold on to until they could eventually sell it. For the time being though, it was our house of love and it was great. I still remember that big kitchen that we would take meals in with the old stove that you had to light with those wooden matches; and the old creaky bed we shared upstairs; and the huge yard that once yielded corn and pumpkins, but now just grew wild with sunflowers and a healthy crop of Mary Jane.

Behind the main house was a barn that Stu used as a studio where he painted these remarkable portraits and landscapes; it was also the place we jerry-rigged as our playroom. We fucked so many times over the summer in that barn that sometimes I would get hard just walking in to the building. Sometimes Andy and Chris would come around and we’d have these astounding four ways in the old structure and on other occasions, we’d bring the occasional fuck buddy around to join in.

One fuck buddy that Stu and I were both pretty fond of was a hot young guy who worked at the local gas station. His name was Mitch and he was a beautiful combination of Italian, Spanish and Native American. He had dark sultry looks, a beautiful head of blue black hair, and a huge cock and very fuckable ass. The first time Mitch came over, Stu and I took turns fucking him. We ended up with me up Mitch's sweet ass and Stu fucking his face. I remember how we used him as a fuck machine that time; the two of us in a pre orgasmic state of bliss as we violated this tough little bastard and he took it like a champ. When we were through we lay him on a haystack and took turns sucking him off until he came shooting a load that was nothing short of astonishing.

So back to being in that sling; it was humid night in mid July and we were trying out the sling we had rigged using some chains and an old saddle we’d found. I was getting fucked and just getting off on the whole freaky affair when the barn door opened. Stu turned from for a second and tensed up until he realized that it was only Mitch, “Don’t stop, dude,” I said, “Invite him in.”
It did not take much coaxing to have Mitch join in. He stood over me while Stu continued pounding me. I reached out and grabbed his denim encased crotch and he smirked as I felt his stiff dick.

Stu motioned for Mitch to join him and soon he was naked kissing Stu who continued fucking me non stop. I watched as he licked some of the sweat from my buddy’s chest and then began to nibble on his tits. This made Stu pound me even harder and I let out a yelp as his dick felt like it grew even thicker inside of me.

“You want some of this, man?” Stu asked Mitch and in a matter of seconds, Stu pulled out and Mitch took over standing in front of my shackled legs as he pushed his member deep into me and savagely fucked my ass. I cried out in pain but did not have a chance to do it again as Stu was now shoving his dick in to my throat while he pulled and pinched my tits until I thought he might rip them off my chest. I felt myself traveling to that dark space that I loved so much when the sex become more than sex when it becomes something indescribable when you and your partners are just a big mass of flesh trying to mesh into a ball of pleasure.

Mitch grabbed my balls and squeezed them roughly and I thought I was going to drop for a second, Stu pulled out of my mouth and joined his fuck buddy and got behind him. At first I could not see what was happening and then, I realized that Stu was fucking Mitch while Mitch continued fucking me. I could make out their sinewy arms and both of their heads of dark longish hair…it was like I was being had by some two headed, four armed demon.

Stu reached around and began pinching at Mitch’s tits and Mitch howled something in Spanish and with that I felt him come up my ass with a jolt that nearly threw me off the sling onto the floor of the barn. When he was through, I felt Stu pull him away and once more, I was being fucked by my beautiful lover who was now gasping for breath and pretty much so sweaty he looked like he’d just come out of the shower. He began to pile drive my ass and then I felt a warm mouth begin working on my own dick, it was Mitch, sucking me off like a hover. He seemed to be working in collusion with Stu’s rhythm; the harder I got fucked, the harder I got sucked.

I shot my load in his mouth and he did not budge, he sucked every fucking drop of my seed and then Stu let out a howl as he came up my ass, I caught a glimpse of his body tense so that I could see every muscle in his tight body. He looked like a Greek God come to life and he continued coming and I felt his hot load fill me and the sweat of this other man cover me and my own sweat combined with his and I touched his head and grabbed him up to my face so that I could kiss him, I closed my eyes for a second and the next thing I knew, both of them were kissing me. Stu and Mitch were at my mouth and we kissed each other quickly at first until eventually the three of us slowed down and we all collapsed to the floor of the barn, totally spent and totally sated.

We asked Mitch if he wanted to spend the night later. He made some excuse and so we said our goodbyes and went back to the house. Later on Stu and I took a cool shower together and then lay in bed sharing a joint and laughing over the nights events. He looked over at me and I saw those sleepy sexy eyes of his again and he kissed me with one of those long beautiful kisses of his. I was amazed to find that he was hard again. As a matter of fact so was I.

He took the joint from my hand and put it out in an ash tray and told me that he wanted me to fuck him, and then he lay on his stomach, his ass raised and I mounted him and fucked him and told him that I loved him …

No comments: