Sweet Relief

When I was working my first civil service job, I had a co-worker named Van. He was a very handsome guy and a natty dresser. He was also one of the kindest and most conciseness social workers I’d ever met. His demeanor was quiet and somewhat reserved and I assumed he was gay because, well because of many factors. Imagine my shock when I found out he was married and had several children. Anyway, I chalked the whole thing up to my imagination and buying in to the stereotype that all gay men are a certain way.

One day, Van and I were assigned to a case that gave us some time out of the office; field work they call it – you go into the belly of the beast and see what you can do to help a situation that is befalling some poor unfortunate -- anyway, we ended up going to a house where a domestic violence issue caused the police to ask us to see if the kids of this unhappy couple were alright. It was a nasty scene when we got to the house. The mother was bruised and obviously stoned out of her gourd, and dad was missing ; we had to make a call and we ended up moving these two little girls into a foster home…man nothing busts your gut like taking two screaming children away from their family, no matter how fucked up the situation is. All you can do, is steel your resolve and hope for the best; which is what we did.

It was evening by the time we finished up and we drove back to the office that bleak January night. We talked about what had transpired and once again I was taken with Van’s sensitivity concerning the two children we had just placed, “God, I hope we did the right thing, “ he said as I glanced over to the passenger side of the car, “those girls deserve better than that”. I nodded my head in silent agreement as I stole another glance at him…my goodness but he was handsome. Not stunning, just handsome with a pleasant face, a curly crop of dirty blond hair and goatee; in the changing light of passing cars, I could see his eyes sparkle…at least I thought they were sparkling, and then I realized that they were wet with tears and that he was quietly weeping.

I did not know what to say or do, so I kept focused on the road and noticed that a light snow was starting. Turning on the windshield wipers I cleared my throat and asked, “Are you ok, Van?”

It was silent in the car for a few seconds and then he said, “Sorry, I … you see, I am in the midst of a really messy divorce right now, and it’s causing havoc with my kids and seeing those two little girls tonight…ah, fuck, I’m sorry I’m such a wuss,” he sniffed.

“No need to apologize and I am sorry to hear about your divorce”, I patted him on the knee and he jumped. “What’s the matter?” I said, assuming that I might have hurt him or something.

“Just kind of jumpy is all.”

We got back to the office at around nine in the evening. The place was deserted and dark, and we let ourselves in with a key and locked the door behind us. I had never been in my office at night, and I had no idea where the circuits were, so we walked into one of the small conference room that was lit by a soda machine. I flopped in a chair deciding how I was going to find my way back to my desk so I could collect my things and go home when Van said, “Can we talk?”

“Sure” I said, sounding preoccupied as I continued trying to figure how I’d see in the dark.

“I really like you”, he said standing facing the soda machine.

“And I’m fond of you, now what’s this all about?”

And then he told me that he was gay and that his marriage broke up because he told his wife the same.

“OK,” I said realizing that something else was going on here, I could feel myself getting aroused.

“I am in such a fucked-up place now; I just need someone to touch me, someone to hold me…”

I undid my coat in record time and sat on the table next to where he was standing and I put my hand on his shoulder as he continued, “I need to know that I am not alone, I need …”

I put my hand on his arm, and rubbed it gently and pulled him towards me; “Do you really want to do this?” I asked him softly. He replied by giving me a rather sloppy kiss.

Knowing that the office was vacant save for us, I told him to relax and made a seat for him on my lap as I sat perched on the edge of the conference room table. I held him around the waist and slowly undid his shirt. He lifted his arms and I took the shirt off. He was wearing a “wife beater” under this which revealed some nice shoulders which I began to massage for him. I watched as his head lolled to the side and he moaned softly as I tried to undo the knots in his upper back. I moved my hands to his neck and rolled my fingers softly at the base of his skull and he moaned again. I noticed now that he was grinding into my lap while my cock was revealing the way I felt.

He turned and faced me with a stupid half smile on his face and he kissed me again. This time I took the lead and let my tongue explore his mouth. He tasted of spearmint gum, which he had been chewing earlier. Then he moved away from my mouth and started kissing my face moving to my ear and he whispered softly, “Can I suck you off, please”.

I pushed him down gently to my crotch and he unzipped my pants and freed my member which he attacked like a madman. “Whoa, sport, “I said feeling some pain, “Watch your teeth.” He pulled back for a second, chastised, and went back to work sucking away. His head rhythmically bouncing up and down like some sort of machine; I lay back on the table and kept my left hand on the back of his head meeting his rhythm.

He stopped suddenly and began coughing. I smiled and said, “Got to pace yourself, dude”, and then I grabbed him by the hair and kissed him again tasting that spearmint again as well as my own taste, “Drop your pants, let me show you how it’s done”.

His dick was magnificent, long and thick with a patch of redish blond hair at the base of it. I crouched down in front of him and put my mouth on it; licking the head and slowly began to massage his balls. He went stiff and the next thing I knew he came in my mouth. “Jesus,” I said, “You really are a beginner”, He began to apologize and then I put my hand up to this mouth. “No need”, I said.

I grabbed a soda from the machine and gargled with some Sprite and spit into a trash can.

He was standing there, his cock in his hand. He was still hard. “Do you want to fuck me?” he asked.

I pushed him over the table marveling over his bubble butt. I spread his cheeks and spit on to his asshole and then slowly entered Van. He started to moan again, a slow persistent moan that grew louder the deeper I went. I reached around with a free hand and put my palm over his mouth and he bucked once like a stallion at the rodeo. It was then that I began to fuck him in earnest.

I slammed his sweet ass with everything I had and grabbed a handful of his thick hair, lifting his torso up from the table, he yelled out again, “CHRIST!” he proclaimed and with that I gave his left cheek a good hard slap and said, “Whatsamatter, bitch?”

“Nothing,” he screamed, “Don’t stop, hurt me!” I slapped his other cheek now and pulled him back even further, “Like this, huh?” I said menacingly knowing that he was getting off on the power play. Then I reached around his chest and began pinching his nipples; he screamed out again and that was all I needed…

I pulled out of him quickly and shot my load all over his back, into his hair and just then he flipped over like a gymnast, his legs spread and shot another load of his own. I leaned down over him and kissed him roughly on the mouth while we continued draining the last drops of cum from our bodies.

***
Van and I became fuck buddies after this in earnest. For the next year and a half we got together after work at least once week for some sweet relief. More so, I helped him in his quest in building a new life – I saw him through his rough divorce and he helped me become a better social worker … and with all of that, the sex was the cherry on top of this cake…

No comments: