The Last Time

December 28th 1984.

Stu, Chris and Andy and I had not all been together in some time. Stu was living in New England, and Andy was in school at NYU; Chris and I were in our junior year in college, and we still lived together, but like I said, the four of us had not been together in awhile.

With the four of us back in our home town for the holiday season, we all managed to connect and arrangements and reservations were made at a flea-bag motel just off the interstate.

It was snowing heavily that night and when I pulled into the parking lot, I saw a car parked by the room we had reserved.

I let myself into room 1958 and there was Stu, who I had not seen in almost three years, lying on the bed wearing a pair of jeans and a sweater, watching television He dropped the remote control when he saw me walk in . I stood stock still, my eyes drinking in my former lover. He still looked beautiful. As beautiful as he had when we met back in high school, as beautiful as he had those many moons ago when we lived together... there was a lot to be said, but not now. He got out of bed and helped me out of my coat and shirt. I took his sweater off of him and threw it to the floor and then we kissed; and for a few seconds, I remembered why I'd loved him so much...

Just then, the door opened again and a familiar voice proclaimed, "Damn, couldn't you guys wait a few minutes?"

It was Andy, and he looked great and I said to him, "Get naked, punk, it's party time!"

Throwing his clothes in a pile on the floor he joined us and the three of us kissed each other, our tongues meeting in a very familiar way, our hands traversing each others bodies, our souls content that we were back where we belonged. It did not take long for our cocks to rise to the occasion and for our libidos to kick in. I wondered where Chris was, but for the time being, this was just fine.

I took Stu's cock in my hand and gently stroked it while Andy stood behind him kissing him. Then Andy took Stu's arms and held them behind his back and I began, in earnest to start working on Stu's tits; reveling in his moans and groans, and then I gave his balls a playful tug. Then I moved behind him and took Andy in my arms and gave him long hard kiss -- meanwhile Stu got on his knees in front of us and began sucking on our dicks. At one point he managed to get both of them in his mouth.

Chris walked in on this exchange and the blast of cold air that entered the small motel room cooled the three of us down enough that we managed to greet our fourth brother. He had brought some wine which we all had a glass of and the next thing I knew we were sitting on the sofa, our cock's erect helped along with the warmth of the wine as well as the warmth of camaraderie... we did not say a word, we just all stroked and then Chris got down on his knees in front of me and began sucking my cock, while he did this, Stu leaned over to kiss me...then Chris moved on to Stu and began slurping at his cock; with his free hands, Chris jerked Andy and I off at the same time ... finally he went down on Andy and I leaned across Stu and pinched at Andy's rock-hard nipples...Chris pulled me away and set me down on the floor while he arranged him self on the sofa and then I took communion from my brothers, tasting each of them and savoring their musk...when I was through, Andy took his turn followed by Stu...

By now all four of us had our motors running; I got down and started sucking off Andy again while Chris was dry humping Stu. Deep growls and wistful sighs mixed with the sounds of enthusiastic cock sucking... then we switched off again, Andy was sucking off Chris and Stu was licking at my shaft; when Andy went down on me, Chris stood over us, his cock dripping honey while he massaged his rod ... Stu reached around and began fingering my ass. He licked his fingers and lightly touched at my hole; between that and the blow job I was getting I could safely say I was in heaven... Chris continued stroking and leaned over the sofa and put his cock in my mouth...he fucked my face while Andy continued giving head...somewhere, my mind traveled back to that day in 1976, the gym, our first four way, our first bonding...now Chris pulled out of my mouth and was fucking Stu's face, I looked over and watched as he took my lover's cock...Then Andy stopped and looked up, he smiled his All American smile at me and lunged forward and began kissing me, the taste of my cock mixed with his saliva was like a fine mead.

Now the four of us were in sync, our bodies like one, kisses all around, and the gentleness was being replaced by a more urgent energy as we all got more aroused. Chris shifted and put Andy over his knee and began paddling his sweet little butt; while this was going on, Stu kneeled down shoved his dick into Andy's mouth...when Andy's ass was tanned to his satisfaction, Chris leaned in and spit on to his hole and said, "All lubed up, whose first?"

I pushed him down on the floor in front of the sofa and began fucking my little buddy...meanwhile Chris and Stu knelt over his face, waving their cocks over him; I watched as drips of clear liquid fell on to his face, I watched as his face tensed up from the pain as I started power fucking him, Chris slapped my pec and said, "Make him feel it, bro"...Stu reached behind me and soon I felt his cock entering me; the pain was exquisite and I cursed him out while I continued banging Andy...Then Chris adjusted himself over me and put his cock in my mouth and I sucked him off while I fucked and got fucked...

Then I was pulled off Andy and laid down and felt Chris pulling my legs back while he said to Andy, "Come on dude, show him how tough you can be" and with in a matter of seconds, Andy was pummeling me while Stu and Chris egged him on. I looked up and watched his boyish face, set in a determined grimace while he did his best and watched as Chris then pushed Stu flat on the floor, on his belly and began fucking him.

Time passed and we switched off again and again until finally I found myself getting fucked by Chris while Andy held my arms flat. It was turning me on to no end and when Stu stood over me and shot his cum all over my back, I felt myself climax. Chris let out a howl and did the same only he came inside of me and then Andy, surprised everyone, when he grabbed Chris by his curly hair and shoved his cock into his mouth yelling, "Swallow it, bitch!"

The four of us, now exhausted, fell to the floor, Chris took me in his arms, Andy lay his head on my chest, and Stu lay his sweaty head across my thigh and we stay there for almost an hour, our breathing growing less intense.

The curtains to the hotel room were slightly parted and I could see the snow piling up outside; and yet, I never wanted to leave this room...

...you'd have thought that after all of this bumping and grinding that that was that. Of course, when I went to take a shower and Stu joined me and I fucked him under the spray of warm water I was proved wrong.

Later on the four of us climbed into the big bed in the hotel room and it took less than an hour for round two to begin...

When we had all finally stopped and one, by one, dropped off to sleep I had no idea that this chapter in my life was finally ending. This was the last time the four of us would ever be together in the same room, let alone the same bed; and in retrospect that fills me with much sadness...

No comments: