Ice Storm

“Hurt me, hurt me real bad,” he pleaded as I secured his bound wrists to the metal pole above his head. “Shut the fuck up”, I said punching him in the face leaving him with a healthy shiner...

This is how we celebrated Rick's 20th birthday on January 11, 1988; while an ice storm was assaulting the southern half of New Jersey.

It had been a long time coming, but it was something he had begged for. For months, he had been telling me that he wanted to explore some physically demanding sexual avenues. He said that he wanted to feel what it was like to be abused; by someone he loved and trusted. I talked frankly with him and, being no stranger to hard-knock-love, warned him about the ramifications. But he persisted, in fact he insisted.

So be it.

That week before he came out to Jersey from Colorado, I set up my basement into a makeshift playroom. I had an old mattress on the floor, a Saint Andrew's Cross slapped together with a couple of pieces of heavy discarded wood planks, a collection of belts and some toys I'd purchased at an “adult store”. I confess, I was pretty turned on by the thought of all of this.

When Rick showed up that next night I told him that I had a surprise for his birthday and took him in my arms and kissed him urgently on the mouth, and then I held him tightly and said, “Are you ready?” and he simply said, “Yes”, and I showed him to the basement. Once down there, I took my shirt off and tossed it aside and smiled and then I made a fist and punched him in the face for the first time that night. He fell to the floor and glanced up at me with a look of stunned amazement; I grabbed him up by his hair threw him over my knee and yanked his jeans down and began wailing on his beautiful alabaster butt. I surprised myself with amount of abandon I spanked him , and as his ass began to glow red, I could feel his cock stiffen as it pressed against my knee cap, “Happy birthday, you little fucking bitch!” I said as I beat him, “going to make you my fucking punk tonight!”

The old furnace in the basement flared to life just then casting an orange hue to the surroundings.

I threw him back on the floor and demanded he take his clothes off, and then I led him to a space near the mattress and told him to raise his hands above his head.

“Hurt me, hurt me real bad,” he pleaded as I secured his bound wrists to the metal pole above his head. I told him to, “Shut the fuck up”, and punched him in the face again, leaving him with a healthy shiner. He remained stoic, though his body trembled and his cock, now freed from his underwear, stood straight up.

Fully secured now, I stood in front of him and spit in his face and then went for his nipples, pulling and twisting them savagely. He jerked and bucked while I continued the abuse on his tits and every time he tried to pull back, I yanked harder on them...I pulled until he opened his mouth and let out a cry of pain. I let go and gave him a second... and then sucker punched him in the gut and watched as his head lolled forward and his body jerked some more. Then I spit in his face once more.

As he hung there moaning, I went behind him and slapped his ass a few more times. Then I went to the small table near the furnace and picked up a leather strap. I stood about a half a foot back and brought the belt up and then down across his back. The cracking sound echoed through the basement and Rick cried out again, I wanted him to savor the sensation so I waited a minute, remaining silent, the only sound was that of the frozen rain pelting at the windows of the basement. Then I raised the belt and hit him again, this time he screamed, I did not wait, I flogged him in earnest; belting him across his back, his ass, his legs, his calves and then I moved to the front of him and gave him a few lashes across his chest. My cock was so hard now that it was rubbing up against the zipper of my jeans...I dropped the strap to the ground and looked as he hung from the ropes, his body covered in welts, his eyes wet with tears, his cock as hard as it could get.

I stepped behind him again, and reached under his ass to his balls and gave them a tug and then with my other hand I grabbed his hair and yanked his head back and whispered in his ear, "How do you like it, punk?" and he sobbed and gasped and said, his voice cracking, "Sir, I deserve this".

I squeezed his nuts even harder and then yanked them again until he screamed out in pain...my cock was dripping and the front of my jeans were getting wet.

I loved him so much, and I knew that he knew this as I drove my fist into the small of his back.

The only sounds now where the sounds of his moans and my heavy breath as the well as the sound of the driving freezing rain.

"Looks like I worked up a sweat, punk", I said softly, bringing my armpit up to his lips; and he obediently lapped at my perspiration, his tongue catching the sweat. I drove my pit down further on his face until his head was bent back and I said, "Good boy, lap it up". Then I let my arm slip down as I worked behind him and brought it around his neck and then choked him with with it, tensing so that my bicep bulged and cut of his air for a second. I released him and snickered as I watched his body swinging from the metal bar.

Once more I noted that his cock was still stiff - he was loving this.

Finally I freed his arms and let him fall to the floor and watched as he crawled to the mattress. I kicked at his ass softly with my work boots until he lay flat and then brought my left foot, encased in the heavy shoe, slowly down on his cock. He slammed his arms on the mattress and began pleading for me to stop. So I brought my foot down even more, with more force, I could see tears streaming down his face now and I waited for a few seconds and then lifted up and watched as he grabbed at his aching throbbing cock which was still erect.

As he lay on the floor I stood over him and said, "Now's your chance. Do you want more or do you want to quit: I'll only make this offer once". Suddenly he sat up and threw his arms around my legs and said softly, "More."

Five minutes later, Rick found himself bound to the Saint Andrew's cross, his arms and legs spread in a figure "X". I took the belt out again and this time I gave him five sharp lashes with the strap across his back - hard enough to hurt, but soft enough not to break skin . I made him count each lash and by the time he got to "Five", his voice was ragged with a timbre of suffering.

I peaked around quick and saw that his cock was still hard, in fact it was dripping a sloppy wet rope of precum.

Standing behind my lover, I reached for a cigar that was sitting on the table near the mattress. I struck a match and lit the stogie and took a deep puff, blowing smoke in Rick's direction. Slowly I wandered around to face him, his eyes, wet with tears, met mine and he licked his lips in anticipation of what I might do next. I reached for his throbbing, leaking cock and gave it a quick tug. My fingers were wet with his precum and I brought them up to his mouth and shoved them in. He sucked at my digits tasting his jizz.

I took another puff on the cigar and said softly, "Going to brand you now, bitch". He closed his eyes wincing at the thought and I leaned up to his ear and whispered, "I love you".

I moved around back and in one swift move, I brought the head of the cigar to his left ass cheek, shoving it firmly so that it would leave a perfect circle mark. He screamed again and bucked and I could hear the sound of his flesh sizzling.

I kept the cigar there for thirty seconds...I counted off under my breath...and then I dropped it to the floor and crushed out the burning stogie with my boot.

Rick was shivering in pain and I was primed and ready to fuck him raw. His ass, now with raised welts and an angry red semi-circle of burnt flesh, the mark of Cain. I spit on my on my hand and began finger his tight ass...trooper that he was, he pushed back onto my hand and his voice filled the basement as he cried out, "Now! Yes! Please sir, fuck me!!" Still feeling somewhat sadistic, I reached around his torso and up to his nipples and gave them both a good sharp pull and his head fell back on mine as he groaned, "Jeeeesuuussssss".

Released from the cross, I hold him by a handful of hair and threw him down on the workout bench and lay him flat on his belly and secured his hands to the wrought-iron legs of the bench. Without a word I dropped my pants and my cock sprang forward and out, and I spat into the palm of my hand and dive bombed his bruised and battered bum.

Like always, he was a tight, but perfect fit and I showed him no mercy; fucking him with abandon...pulling at his hair...slapping his bruised ass...laughing as he screamed out my name as he called me every conceivable abomination he could come up with -- I told him to scream it louder. Then, when I felt myself about to shoot, I pulled out and stepped in front of him, took my cock in my hand and shoved it into this mouth. Motherfucker, but he sucked like his damn life depended on it, swallowing me as I came in rivers down his gullet...he kept gagging, and I kept shoving my cock in to his sweet mouth until finally I was done.

I noticed that he was humping the workout bench, poor little fucker needed to come badly, I figured, so I undid his hands and sat him up and put my still erect penis into his mouth and told him to jerk off...he must have stroked maybe two or three times and like that his cum was shooting up and on to my thighs. He never took his mouth off my dick the whole time

When he was done I brought him forward and made him lick his seed off of me...his tongue all soft and hot worked up and down my thighs as he slurped his juice up...finally I realized the show was over and I told him to lay back on the bench for a few minutes.

"I'll be right back," I told him doing up my jeans and heading upstairs where I drew a bath and lit some candles in the bathroom.

***
Back in the basement I reached down to where he lay and took him in my arms, his body was limp cold and damp with sweat. I lifted him up and cradled him in my arms; he supported himself by putting an arm around my neck, resting his head against my chest. As we approached the steps, the heater kicked on again and for the last time that night, we were bathed in a red glow.

I walked sideways up the steps, careful not to jostle him and he brought himself closer to me by wrapping his legs around my waist and holding on tighter. It was awkward considering that Rick was my almost as tall as I was; what saved me from falling over was that he weighed about eighty pounds less than me.

Upstairs, I looked down at him as I carried him through the living room, his beautiful face, his green eyes looking up at me with such love and trust that I thought my heart might burst...I saw that his left eye was swollen where I had struck him; he looked like a fallen feather-weight boxing champ and my cock began to swell again.

In the bathroom, the only light from the dozen or so candles around the tub and on the sink, I gently lowered him into the tub which was filling with warm water. He closed his eyes as he entered the water and sighed. I took a clean cloth and dipped it into the water and slowly began washing him, soothing him, rubbing his sore abused body. He leaned back into the tub and I kissed his forehead and then I reached up to the sink and put a towel filled with ice on his left eye and he said softly, "Thank you, thank you...so much..that was the most intense thing I've ever experienced in my life" and then he closed his eyes and I took a bar of soap and began bathing him gently and I told him how much I loved him, and it was the truth; and then I looked up and saw that the bathroom window pane was covered in a sheet of ice and the tapping of the sleet sounded like bullets and I continued bathing him...

I'd laid out towels on the bed and he lay down on them and I dried him off; kissing his body as I did so and when he was dry, I lay down next to him, stroked his reddish brown hair, and then I kissed him again, I kissed the welts, the bruises, his eye and then I worked my way down his chest to his crotch to his cock which was rock hard again and before I went down on it I said, "Happy birthday, babe" and I sucked him off until he shot his load into my mouth while the ice storm continued raging outside.

No comments: