Bad Mood, Good Sex

He was holding my legs up straight while he pounded my ass with his cock...the hot summer sun beat down on the both of us and we were drenched in sweat...his body glistened, his muscles bulging and popping with every frenzied move he made...every now and again he'd curse me out and spit on me, and then he, somehow, found a way to fuck me even harder, with even more intensity than before...

It was late Summer 1982, just a few weeks before the semester was to begin and Chris had decided that he wanted to go to the beach for the day, to his Uncle's place. It sounded like a good idea as it was a weekday, and we'd avoid any crowds so I joined him in his dilapidated cargo truck that he insisted on driving all though it was prone to overheat at the most inopportune moments.

The first hour or so were uneventful as we cruised the back roads to the Jersey shore. A cassette tape of John Cougar played in heavy rotation and all was right with the world.

Somewhere, in the middle of nowhere, every idiot light on the panel of the truck lit up wildly like a Christmas tree. I noticed it before he did and was just about to say something when the engine seized up and then died.

He pulled the emergency brake and we came to a screeching halt, just like in the movies.

Standing on the side of the road, we popped the truck's hood and a veil of steam rose into the sky followed by a loud hissing noise.

"Looks like it overheated again.", I said flatly.

"Ya think?" he said still staring into the engine.

We pushed the truck out of the road and over to a clearing in the woods and waited.

He began pacing back and forth like an angry bull, "Fucking piece of shit truck", he growled.

"Come on man," I said, "Chill out, we'll wait an hour, and pour in some water from the jug in the back and then get on our way, just like we've done all of those other times."

"Hey! When I want your opinion I'll ask for it!" He yelled.

"Fuck you!" I yelled back.

He charged me slamming my body into the side of the truck and started wailing on me with his fists. A couple of blows to the chest was all I needed and I got him good with a left hook to the jaw that sent him reeling back towards the road.

He stood stock still rubbing at the bottom of his jaw and smirked, "Aw, you are asking for it" he said glowering at me.

Then he shoved me down to my knees and took his cock out of his pants. I turned my head away for a second and told him to go fuck himself and he gave me a sharp open handed slap across the face that made me see stars...and the next thing I knew, his cock was in my mouth and I was sucking away, secretly digging this little mini-psycho-drama that had occurred.


While I gave him head, I let my hands go up and down his well muscled legs, enjoying how they felt as he swayed in rhythm while he fucked my face. At one point he made me gag, when he shoved himself all the way in, and he threw his head back and laughed and said in that deep voice of his, "Too much for you, boy?" I pulled away and said, "This tiny thing, are you kidding?" and that little bit of smart alecky talk bought me another slap across the face...so I went back to his cock and gave him a blow-job that made him moan and growl like a mad-man.

I knew he was about to come because I could feel him tensing up, and I wanted him to not forget this experience, so when he started to shoot his load, I reached up and gave his balls a rather tight squeeze...I heard him gasp in pain and he shoved me away while he fell with his back to the truck, his cum spurting every where.

He looked over at me and with out a word, grabbed me up by my hair and pulled me over to the back of the truck and said, "Now, your'e going to get it!". In moments he had my pants off of me and had wrestled me down while his hands poked at my asshole...I tried to fight back, but I could not budge him; and then with out the benefit of any kind of lube, he shoved his cock into me and I let out a yowl that was probably heard three counties away. When I looked up, and saw his handsome face just inches from my own, it was strangely serene and then he smirked again, and pushed in once more, and once more I let go with a yell... Finally, he pulled out and spit on his cock a few times, and then he went right back at it...He was holding my legs up straight while he pounded my ass with his cock...the hot summer sun beat down on the both of us and we were drenched in sweat...his body glistened, his muscles bulging and popping with every frenzied move he made...every now and again he'd curse me out and spit on me, and then he, somehow, found a way to fuck me even harder, with even more intensity then before...

I found myself begging; not for him to stop, for more, I was so digging this, I loved when he went all alpha-male on me...he started laughing in that deep sexy way of his and he said, "Oh baby, you make me crazy", and with that the fucking began in earnest...I braced myself the best I could in the open air back of that truck, the smell of my man's sweat mixing with the earthy odors of the woods combined like some sort of musky incense that I breathed in deeply...now he was banging me so hard that the entire truck was bouncing up and down. The both of us breathing heavily and gasping, both our bodies drenched in coital perspiration...he seemed to engulf me, his muscular frame threatening to crush my very being...when he got down close I began biting his neck and he growled his approval, and then he planted his mouth over mine and kissed me with a savage brilliance that made my head spin until he pulled away for a second and once more cursed me out ...

When he pulled out of my ass, he sat on my chest so that all that I could see was his god-like-being blocking out the storybook blue sky...

"Grab my tits - hard!" He commanded, and I did as I was told, yanking and pinching his rock hard nipples while he jerked his cock up and down like a jack hammer just in front of my face...his sweat continued pouring off of him all over me and his hair was glistening also and he he did look like a god, like Zeus maybe or some other fallen Idol from eons ago, and once more I pulled savagely at his tits...

...once more he tensed up, every muscle in his athletic body defined to the nth degree and he grimaced and bit down and let go with obscene words that filled the gentle summer air and when he came, his juice shot up like fireworks, exploding falling down on my chest, my face, and my hair until eventually I was covered in his spunk.

When he was done, he sat up and pushed the hair from his eyes, he reached down and scooped some of his jizz from my chest and brought it to my lips ... I lapped it up from his fingers, it's salty flavor stinging my tounge...

...and then he looked up for a second and them smiled down at me and said, "Ready?"

I nodded my head as he opened his mouth and went down on my cock...

No comments: