The Fuck Party

The guy named Mike was on his knees in front of me , his head bobbing up and down as he worked on my straining cock. I could feel his five-o-clock-shadow-of-a-beard scraping at my inner thigh while he sucked, it felt real good so I let him know by thrusting my hips up some making him gag. A couple of the other guys who were standing around the sofa laughed . Rick, who was sitting next to me , reached over and pushed Mike's head back down on my cock and Mike went back to what he was doing. Then Rick leaned over and kissed me; then I saw, out of the corner of my eye, that one of those long-haired dudes was sitting on the floor stroking my lover's cock. I watched as a thick slow stream of pre-cum drizzled out of Rick's cock head onto the long haired guy's fist...
----------
It was late November of 1986, actually the night before Thanksgiving, when Rick and I went to our first group sex event ... well, actually, it was his first time, not mine; but my sexy redhead was an adventurous lover, and willing to try almost anything.

The party was being held at a buddy's house, a guy I knew named Keith. We'd had fucked around some a few years back, and had remained friends. Keith was a cool guy, tall and sexy and he loved a good orgy. More than all of that, he was a smart guy. Times being what they were, condoms and honesty were a must if you wanted to be invited to one of Keith's gang-bangs.

It was a very cold as we walked the few feet from the car to Keith's front door. Rick wore a well-worn pair of 501's that beautifully accentuated his ass and his basket. I could not keep my eyes off of him tonight. As we got to the front door, I put my arm around him and pulled him next to me. And then I rang the bell.

Keith answered the door, his handsome face beaming a smile. His eyes lit up when he saw me and gave me a welcome hug and then he turned and laid eyes on Rick and said, "Boy Howdy, is this your wild man from Colorado?" I laughed as Rick blushed and then he added, "Damn, he looks just like that guy from TV, what is his name? Yeah, Michael J Fox!"

As we entered the living room we saw a collection of guys milling about, most of them sipping on drinks or smoking cigarettes. I pulled Rick to the make-shift bar and we helped ourselves to a couple of beers.

"Wild man?" Rick said under his breath, "What have you told him?"

"Relax, Alex P. Keaton, " I said as I watched Keith latch and lock his front door and then draw the curtains and dim the living room lights, "Fun's about to begin".

He grabbed my crotch and gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "You are the hottest guy in this room"... before I could respond, these two shaggy headed dudes came over to the bar, they were shirtless, maybe 18 or 19 years old a blond and brunette. The dark haired one said, "Keith said you guys are together," I nodded my head and then he said, "can me and my bud give you guys a blow job".

I turned to Rick and saw that he already had his cock freed from his button fly jeans...

I watched as Rick slowly fed his big cock to the cute young blond...he leaned up against the bar and sighed and while this was going on, the dark haired one was fumbling with my jeans, and when he got my cock out, I gasped as he attached himself to my dick and started sucking me off enthusiastically...I heard myself groan and then I put my arm around Rick who turned and kissed me, we bussed deeply as the two little long hairs went at us...it was then that I noticed that other couplings were occurring in Keith's living room and for a second I was put in mind of that party in Palm Springs with Aaron a hundred years ago...

As I was being sucked off, my eyes locked with a guy across the room. He was kind of hairy, with a five-o-clock shadow, he was standing in front of another guy who was on his knees rubbing his cock on the guy's face. I could hear him; "Come on, suck it, you know you want it", his voice was husky and cocky. He stared right back at me and winked and then turned his attention to the guy on his knees and said, "Open wide, bitch!"

Then I heard Rick gasp and turned and saw him throw his head back, he was swaying on his feet while the blond continued at his cock; Rick pulled the kid into him and said, "Shit, Damn!" I smiled as I watched him have his orgasm, and then I pulled the dark haired kid from my cock and thanked him (was that protocol, I wondered). I pulled my shirt off and threw it over the bar and then turned my attention back to Rick who was trying to button up his jeans even though his cock was still at half mast, the blond dude was smiling wiping his lips...in another room I heard music playing, something pounding from Bob Seger I think...Rick was covered in sweat, his red hair plastered to his head. I helped him off with his shirt and I noticed his nipples were rock hard. "Wow," he said gasping for breath, "Guess I needed to blow a load more than I thought".

We walked over to the bathroom and Rick went in to wash up. I stood by the door and waited for him and then glanced over and saw Keith in the bedroom, he was fucking some guy on the bed. The voyeur in me enjoyed the show as I watched Keith throw a wild pounding into the sexy black guy who had an ass that looked like it was carved from dark marble. They made a most beautiful sight, Keith the blond Nordic stud and his partner a muscled Nubian with cornrows...I was as hard as a rock and felt my cock dripping getting my jeans moist...the radio was now playing some psychedelic piece from the 60's, I think it was Donovan...then Rick came out of the bathroom and I pointed to the show in the bedroom. We stood watching them for a minute and then made our way back into the living room.

We found a group of guys surrounding Mike. He loved the attention, it was clear as he taunted the guy in front of him with his cock while the other guys watched stroking there own members. I figured that Mike needed his ass fucked but good...just then this adorable guy with the bluest eyes I'd ever seen came up to us and said, "Hi, I'm Kurt", we both introduced ourselves to him and shared a beer with him and then Kurt said, "So would you guys like to fuck me?"

Ten minutes later, Rick and I were taking turns at Kurt's tight little butt. The guy was a trooper and he loved getting fucked. I went at him first and said to Rick, "Let me break him in for you, dude"...the radio began playing something from REM... After I slipped on a condom and lubed up my cock, I shoved deep into Kurt and he shocked me by pushing himself in closer to me, I didn't figure this kid to be a power bottom, but when he said, "Come on man, harder, harder!" I knew my work was cut out for me. Finally, I found my rhythm and gave him a ride that he'd not soon forget, damn but he felt good and while I was fucking him, Rick was at my side, his hands going from his own cock to my chest and back again. I winked at him and said, "Want some?", and then pulled out and let my lover go for it. Rick slipped on a rubber and said, "Sloppy seconds" and laughed and rammed Kurt for all he was worth.

I sat back for a moment watching Rick fuck him. His ass would tense up and relax over and over as he fucked. I'd never seen Rick from this vantage point before, so I was all kinds of horny for my bro now, I put on another condom and shoved my cock up his ass and then the two of us chain fucked Kurt. Rick's own ass as tight as ever, his head falling back on me and he started whispering my name over and over like some kind of mantra and I whispered back how much I loved him...and the radio in the other room started playing something from Boston; More than a Feeling...I climaxed rather quickly slamming in to Rick, my body seized by pleasure and just then I felt Rick do the same until the two of us fell onto the back of Kurt...we both breathed heavy and I said, "Hey Kurt, you OK, dude?" And the blue eyed bottom boy let out a squeal as he shot his load all over the carpet.

Rick and I were now sprawled on the floor by the sofa with Kurt and the three of shared a joint and a bottle of wine that was being passed around. Meanwhile, around us men flayed about, bodies akimbo, moans and groans of pleasure, salty language peppering everything like some exotic spice...the radio was playing George Harrison's All Things Must Pass... and then Keith joined us. He flopped down next to me on the floor, he smelled like he'd just washed up as he was heavy with the scent of soap. He was wearing a pair of black briefs. "Enjoying yourself?" he asked.

"As always", I said. And then I added, "Who cleans this place up for you after these little affairs?"

"Dude, I have the greatest maid service in the world", he was serious. Then he changed the subject saying, "Hey I saw that the working boys were giving you and Michael J head, how were they?"

Working boys. I could not believe it. The two shaggy headed guys, a couple of hustlers ... needless to say, I flash-backed on my West Coast misadventures for a bit...

"I picked them up in Philly, gave them a couple of hundred bucks to spice things up..."

I smiled, but something inside me was off. Just then I saw Mike was fucking the dark haired one, smacking his ass and saying out loud, "Nice ass, slut!"

I gave Keith a quick peck on the cheek and said, "Great party, man", and then got up and made my way over to Mike and the hustler...

I don't exactly know what I thought I was going to do, but I knew that these two hustlers deserved better, I knew that this could have been me and Aaron back in '77 ...

"Hey Mike", I said coming up behind him. He turned and glanced and said, "Hold on man, this bitch is hot, you'll get your turn". Then I yanked him off of the dark haired guy and said, "You know, I've been watching you, you think you're the fucking alpha male, don't ya?" He looked at me blankly and then said, "What is your problem, dude?"

I pointed to my cock and said, "My problem is that you need to shut the fuck up and suck on my cock like a good little bitch!" And with that I yanked him down by his hair to my crotch, gave him a good smack across the face and said, "Come on bitch, get at it!" He said, "But", and then flushed red and the next thing I knew was going down on me. I pulled the dark haired guy over next to me and said, "OK, now suck him off", and Mike obediently went down on the hustler...
Then we brought him over to the sofa and I said, "Suck me off, bitch!"

The guy named Mike was on his knees in front of me , his head bobbing up and down as he worked on my straining cock. I could feel his five-o-clock-shadow-of-a-beard scraping at my inner thigh while he sucked, it felt real good so I let him know by thrusting my hips up some making him gag. A couple of the other guys who were standing around the sofa laughed . Rick, who was sitting next to me , reached over and pushed Mike's head back down on my cock and Mike went back to what he was doing. Then Rick leaned over and kissed me; then I saw, out of the corner of my eye, that one of those long-haired dudes was sitting on the floor stroking my lover's cock. I watched as a thick slow stream of pre-cum drizzled out of Rick's cock head onto the long haired guy's fist.

So Mike sucked me off to a climax and then worked his way down. Rick was next and then Keith and then the other party guests...one by one, the cocky big mouth put his big mouth to good use. He finished up sucking off the two hustlers, they both shot their loads all over his face to a round of applause... Later on, we formed a circle jerk and Mike was covered in a river of jizz...fucking bastard loved every minute of it.


As we were driving home that night, Rick said, "Well that was a pretty intense night."

I said nothing.

"What was that thing with you and that guy Mike? I thought you were going to start a fight with him or something."

Then I took a deep breath and said, "Rick, I have to tell you something about my past..."

And as we drove through the night a light snow fell and I told Rick about L.A. and Aaron and he listened quietly and the snow kept falling...

No comments: