Rasslin'


Black Friday, 1978.

About ten o clock at night.

Chris had a key to the gym he belonged to and put out the word that he wanted us all together for an old fashioned tag team event.

After a long family dinner the night before, and all of the subsequent dysfunction that comes with, I was ready to blow off some steam. When I showed up at Henderson's Health Club and parked my car in the lot out back, I saw that Chris was already here.

I walked in and found him in the dimly lit locker area. He was already in his trunks and was lacing up his boots. His head was down, and his long curly hair hid his face from me as he spoke, "Hey, I got something for you", and then he motioned with his head to the box sitting on the opposite row of benches. I put down my duffel bag and made my way over to the plain cardboard box. When I opened it I found a black pair of trunks, two leather wrist bands and a pair of serious wrestling boots; just like he had.

"Tag team matching outfits" he said with out a hint of irony. Then he looked up at me and smiled and said, "Put them on, man, I want to see how it looks on ya!"

I suited up and presented my self to him and he grabbed my crotch as he stay seated on the bench, "Cool" he said smiling. "You look so fucking hot, " When he stood up, I realized that we were dressed exactly alike.

"All that's missing is the leather jacket" I said chuckling.

And with that we made our way into the gym proper.

Only a few lights were on in the gym itself, in fact the only place that was lit was the boxing ring at the far right. I watched as Chris bolted for the ring and jumped in. He threw air punches and then stretched until he said, "Come on, let's spar before they get here"

He threw two hard punches at my chest and I met them with a left hook to his gut causing him to pause and say, "Man, you are learning!"

"Yeah, my teacher is one bad mother fucker" I replied.

"And don't you forget it", he said, again reaching for my crotch. By then we were both sporting major hardons.

And that was when Andy strolled in. He'd been in the locker room already and wore nothing but a pair of snug tights and he called out, "Hey bruisers!".

I guess Chris and I were feeling particularly sympatico that night, because a dual feeling of sadism crossed our minds when our little buddy with the tight ass entered the ring ... we both charged him and began wailing on him. Chris lifted him up, put him in a reverse bear hug and then dropped him to the mat, then I made a leap and brought my lower left leg down on his chest knocking the air out of him. Once we had him down, we each took an arm and began streching him out. We stood on either side and pulled while he struggled and squirmed, and then we let go of him and Chris scooped him up and put him over his shoulder and flipped him over sending him crashing to the mat. We stood over the fallen and kicked at him with our boots, taunting him. I saw Chris rubbing his crotch as he yelled out to our fallen buddy, "Come on, punk, get the fuck up!"

"He's not going anywhere", I said as I got down on the mat and straddled him, pinning his arms out flat, crotch to crotch we remained and then Andy hissed up at me, "You are going to pay for this, bastard!" I slapped him one good across the face and said, "Yeah, what are you going to do?"

I turned my head to the gloom of the gym when I heard a door slam, and then Chris said, "Get him up, play time."

So I lifted Andy from the mat and held him, first putting him in a hammerlock until he screamed out in pain, and then switched to restraining him by pinning his arms behind his back; that's when Chris started throwing a series of brutal punches to his chest that were so powerful, they reverberated like dull drum beats through out the empty gym.

As I watched Chris, I found myself so turned on that I thought I might cum in my trunks...he had already worked up a sweat so that his muscular body had a sheen to it. My god, he was such a fucking stud...

...and then, out of nowhere, I was hit from behind by a powerful force, It was Stu who had come charging into the ring and he was gunning for a fight.

I lost my grip on Andy and fell to the mat until Stu picked me up by my hair and the next thing I knew, I was in a side headlock and it felt like my noggin was in a vice. Stu was grinding me into his side. I heard Chris yell out, "Finally, we got a fair fight going here!"

Suddenly, Stu had me pushed down to his crotch and was screaming out, "Come on, fucker, you want some of this cock, you used to love it, you fucker".

"Let me show you how much I loved that fucking prick of yours" I yelled back making a fist and driving it into his nuts.

That made him lose his grip on me, so I stood back as he faltered and then I quickly dashed behind him and got him into an abdominal stretch, pulling him back and slapping him on his taught stomach; I knew he was suffering now, and I also knew that we were both turned on. I could see his tights bulging with anticipation and I could feel my own cock at full staff. I reached over to his chest again and gave his left nipple a nasty tweak and he cried out in pain -- Just then Chris yelled from his end of the ring, "Hurt him, man!" With that I yanked back again making him cry out once more, and just as I was about to drive a fist into his gut, I was blind sided by Andy who had smashed into me sending me into the ropes and to my knees.

I shook my head to clear things up and saw the two of them charging me. Andy locked my arms behind my back and Stu stood for a second, his blue black hair swept back from his handsome face, breathing heavily, a look of grim determination on his face, and then he grabbed at my tits and started savagely tweaking them, yanking and pulling on them; meanwhile, Andy had released my left arm and reached under my trunks and gave my balls a tight squeeze and I threw my head back and cursed them both out.

Truth be told, it felt so damn good, I could have cum then and there...

Taking a deep breath, and summoning all of my strength, I pulled free and landed a pretty sharp elbow into Andy's gut that sent him back into the ropes, and then I went after Stu, giving him a taste of his own medicine; I locked onto his tits and pulled at them and just then, Chris came up behind him, and locked Stu's arms behind his back; much as I had been a few moments earlier. Finally I let go and gave him one cheap chop to the gut and made my way outside the ropes to the lip of the ring where I found Andy.

While Chris and Stu went at it in the ring, I stood behind Andy and before he could move, I brought my arms around him and shoved my hands into his tights and grabbed hold of his throbbing cock. He froze for a second and then started pressing his ass up against my crotch saying in a horse sigh, "Bastard, fucking bastard" and then I whispered in his ear, "Hey buddy, let's turn this into a mash..."

Chris had Stu in a figure four leg lock and as the two studs writhed in the ring, their bodies both straining and sweat smeared, Andy and I bounded back into the ring...and we both jumped onto Stu.

When Chris realized what was happening he let out a whoop that echoed through the gym and then the three of us worked over Stu until finally, he submitted. And then the rest of us fell to the mat, all breathing heavily and waited silently for what was coming next.

Chris led Stu to the edge of the ring, and bent him over the turnbuckle and tied his arms to the metal post. Andy pulled Stu's trunks down, and then the three of us faced his taught butt, our cocks standing up and straining, dripping pre-cum...Andy went first.

We each took a turn at Stu's ass, and we each shot a load into him and then we undid him and lead him to the locker room.


Stu was hunched over a bench by the lockers and once more, Andy was fucking him, only this time it was a much more deliberate act, an act of both passion and power. I sat and watched as Stu took the pounding from the little stud, all the while, Chris stood facing Stu, stroking his cock...at one point he turned to me and lifted me up and kissed me on the mouth, his tongue darting in and out of me. He pushed his sweaty musky smelling body towards me and began rubbing his cock against my own...and then he led me over to the fuckers and we both watched silently, stroking our cocks, while Andy continued power fucking Stu.

And then Stu stood up straight and Chris and I took turns kissing him and then we both leaned over and kissed Andy...I watched as Chris began gently biting at Stu's chest, sucking on his tits and eventually working his way back up to Stu's mouth and kissing him passionately...I was now standing behind Andy, my cock leaking all over his ass crack while he continued fucking Stu. I went for his neck and began nibbling on it and when I looked up, Chris was facing me, his head rising like the sun over Stu's left shoulder and we kissed again.

When Andy came, he yelled out, "Jeez.." and he jerked back so hard, he slammed into the lockers and at the same time, Stu let out a loud moan and shot a wicked rope of cum that hit Chris in the chest...it was so fucking hot watching them both have orgasms, they were both so beautiful, my brothers...
**
Andy and Stu were dressed now and on their way out, "Next time, you two are going down", Stu said as we shook hands.

"You took it like a man, that's all that matters", Chris said.

Stu and Chris high fived each other and with that Stu and Andy departed into the cold November night.

"What a night", I said heading to my locker...

"Where the fuck, do you think you're going?" Chris said, his meaty hand resting on my shoulder. I turned and smiled and then he said, "Keep those boots on", and then he put his muscular arms around me and I breathed in his manly aroma and wanted to die in his arms...and then he led me back to the bench and lay me down, and as he lifted my legs and slowly brought his cock up and into me I heard the engines of the cars in the parking lot rev up and roar into life and eventually fade away into the night...

No comments: