O Cum All Ye Faithful


December 23rd, 1987.

Rick and Jon's apartment in Boulder is where I spent my Christmas vacation and it was turning out to be one of the most sex-drenched Yuletide's I'd ever experienced.

By now, Jon was an eager participant in our sexual escapades, and though Rick and I were more in love than ever, we always welcomed a third (and sometimes fourth) partner into our experiences.

Jon was one of the best.

Saint Nick In Boulder

Boulder, Colorado is probably one of the most beautiful cities in the Midwest. Surrounded by mountains, it's a valley town of creative and artistic minds. I always felt comfortable when I was here, as if it might be a place I actually belong.

After my plane touched down at Stapleton Airport in Denver, I rented a car and made my way to the closest shopping mall I could find. A bonus at work guaranteed that I could get Rick some decent gifts for the holiday, I also wanted to pick up a few things for Jon, who I was very fond of.

Shopping done, I drove into Boulder and as I was approaching Pine Street I passed a guy selling Christmas Trees...thirty bucks later, we had the rather large tree strapped to the hood of the car. I also bought several boxes of lights and some ornaments, figuring that the boys deserved a proper tree.

When I arrived at the apartment, no one was home. Since I had a key I let myself in and found a note on the kitchen table. Rick was working until six and Jon would be out until eight.

It was now three o clock; so I made myself a very strong cup of coffee and did my best Saint Nick...

By five thirty the tree was up and decked and brighter than a four alarm blaze. I shoved the pre-wrapped gifts under the tree and stood back to admire my handiwork.

As I flopped down on the sofa, pleased with all that i had accomplished, my eyes fell on a framed photo prominently displayed on the television. It was a picture of Rick and I, taken last summer in Atlantic City. We were shirtless, arms casually draped around each other's shoulders, smiling those carefree smiles that only happen on a day at the beach.

Just then I heard the door open...

Santa's Little Cock Sucker

Rick stood, mouth agape, his eyes wide as he stared at the twinkling evergreen that sat perched by the window, and then he glanced at the parcel of gifts under the tree and his eyebrows raised in amazement.

"Ho, ho, ho" I said still sitting on the sofa smiling at his obvious surprise.

"Man, this is too much! I mean, it's wonderful, I mean..." he stammered as he dropped his duffel bag and removed the knit cap from his head, his reddish hair all askew, "Ah Christ, you are the fucking best."

I stood up and went over to him and said, "Merry Christmas, Rick".

He threw his arms around me and hugged me and said, "Oh man, what have I done to deserve you?"

With no words said, he led me to the sofa and said, "I've missed you", and then he stripped down to his underwear, his cock standing straight up and showing through his white briefs. I followed suit and took my shirt and pants off. Then he got on his knees in front of me and quickly went down on my cock.

My head fell back as he diligently began slurping on my member. I closed my eyes and let myself go while he sucked and licked and I pushed his head down.

As his hot tongue worked it's way about my throbbing prick, I gasped for air, he was making me crazy with his enthusiastic cock sucking and I found myself groaning as he brought me to the point of ecstasy.

He reached into his underwear while he sucked and took his own dick out and began jerking himself off...I egged him on saying, "Come on babe, shoot it all over me."

He never took his mouth from me as his body shook and his seed flew out, sending a river of his hot cum onto my inner thigh, and with the feeling of his lava-like jizz dripping down my inner leg I shot my own load into his mouth and he gagged for a second and then went back to my cock, swallowing the wave of pleasure juice.

He stayed on my cock until there was not a drop of cum left.

Finally, he finished and when he did, he lapped up his own cum from my thighs and then when he was through, he kissed me sloppily; the mixed taste of our combined seed filled my mouth as I held him in my arms.

The Third Wise Man

Somewhat bushed, we lay on the sofa for a few minutes together, the lights from the tree growing stronger as daylight faded. I turned and saw from the window a muted view of the Flatiron mountains; there were thick clouds behind the range moving towards town, hurrying sundown and promising precipitation.

Rick was sucking on my left tit and I was getting hard again. I pulled his head back and said softly, "One thing on your mine, huh, red?" He smiled that goofy smirk of his at me and purred, "I'd be happy to just spend the holiday in bed with you."

We kissed again and he asked, "So, you don't mind Jon being here?"

"Not at all."

"Great, he is so jazzed up for this" and then he paused sitting up smiling and looking at me sideways, "You know, I think he might have a little crush on you. Ever since that time last summer when we all got it on, he talks about you every day. In fact when ever I come back from a visit to your place in Jersey, he pumps me for all kinds of details..."

"Yeah, I bet that's not the only kind of pumping that goes on between you two" I said laughing.

"Fuck buddies, that's it."

"Why doesn't he have a boyfriend?" I asked.

Rick shrugged his shoulders, "Don't know, I think he's still struggling with the fact that he's gay."

With that we made our way to the bathroom and took a quick shower together.

We were still toweling off when I heard the door slam. Rick and I strolled on out into the living room wearing nothing but underwear and bath towels draped over our shoulders to find Jon staring in disbelief at the Christmas tree and the pile of booty beneath it.

He was wearing a leather jacket with a long black scarf around his neck, on his head was the prerequisite wool cap; but I confess that my eye was drawn to the crotch of his well worn Levis...the kid was packing, that was for sure.

"Feliz Navidad", I said as John turned and smiled brightly at me and said, "Jeez, this is just like Miracle on 34th Street! Look at this tree, and wow, I guess Ricky's been a good boy this year..."

"Actually, he's been very bad, that's why he's getting so much", I interrupted, "But I think Santa left a few things for you too, Jon!"

Jon took his hat off and shook his head, his blue/black hair, going everywhere thanks to static electricity. Then he turned and smiled at me and surprised me with a big sloppy kiss, "Merry Christmas", he said when he pulled back, "I am so glad you are here".

And with that, he went into the bathroom.

On a Cold Winter's Night

A light snow was beginning to fall as the three of us walked the two blocks to the Unitarian Church on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Jon was in the church choir and would be preforming at the annual holiday festival.

Frankly, I was kind of amused at this turn of events, but then, later on in the dark hall listening as the choir sang a collection of seasonal songs, I was amazed when Rick's buddy took center stage and sang "
Veni, Veni Emmanuel", his voice was deep and rich, and though the lyrics were in Latin, they were some of the most beautiful words I'd ever heard.

After the performance, we stayed and had some cake and coffee and met the other members of the church. I had no idea that the Unitarian's were such a hip bunch! Mostly compromised of old hippies, intellectuals and artistic types, I was really impressed by the whole lot of them and found myself engaged in a political conversation with a middle aged woman who was a sculptress.

Damn, I loved Boulder!

On the way back, the snow was really coming down, and the three of us trudged with our heads down as the wind and snow assaulted us.

When we got back to the apartment, Rick and Jon bolted for the bedroom while I was still taking off my coat and boots. After a few minutes I heard Rick call out, "Hey man, come on, we've got a little early Christmas gift for you."

"Ah hold on you little fucking horn dogs", I called back in jest. When I finally got free of my winter outer garments, I made my way to the bathroom and heard all kinds of noise coming from the bedroom. Then Jon called out to me, "Hurry up!"

I washed up and took my shirt off and made my way into the bedroom which was dimly lit by the hall light and there I saw Jon, leaning over the bed, naked while Rick was mounting him from behind.

"Thought you'd never get here," Rick said, his voice soft.

I quickly undid my pants and made my way to Jon who opened his mouth, that just a half an hour earlier was singing the praises of the new born savior, and shoved my cock into it.

He clamped down on my prick and began sucking sloppily. I threw my head back and groaned and then watched Rick as he slowly, methodically fucked his buddy.

I held Jon's head firmly and pulled it up and down and Rick whispered, "Fuck his face".

Jon was a magnificent cock sucker, and he was doing a number on me with that hot mouth of his, and then I looked up and watched Rick, his face a mask of cocky pleasure, as he pounded his friend mercilessly.

"Smack his ass," I commanded. And Rick pulled back for a second and landed a slap on Jon's ass that was so loud it echoed through the bedroom. Just then I shot my load into Jon's mouth; and it surprised me that it happened so fast, and I held my breath savoring the unexpected orgasm, and then, seconds later, Rick pulled out of Jon and shot a massive load all over his back.

I pulled Rick to me and kissed him deeply and we held each other as we came back from the brink to reality.

After I came, Jon pulled off my prick and lay on the bed, his cock jutting straight up and without saying word, he began beating off. Rick and I joined him on either side of the bed and held him until he came, shooting a geyser of jizz all over his belly. While he came he cursed like a sailor and I had to laugh. This coming from the angelic voiced guy in the choir.

Christmas Eve In The Morning

Christmas Eve dawned gray, it snowed all through the night and more was on it's way.

I woke from my slumber to find Rick at my cock, working on my morning wood; meanwhile, Jon was laying next to me, casually stroking his rail-splitter. "Morning," he said nonchalantly. I stretched my arms and said, "Morning boys."

Rick sucked me off to a fine orgasm and then I returned the favor.

As Rick was shooting his morning load into my mouth, Jon blasted a gallon of cum onto the both of us... and that's how we rang in Christmas Eve, 1987.

After we showered, I helped Rick strip the bed and replace the linens, "Maybe we better Scotch-Guard these sheets", he joked.
And then, over coffee and eggs that Jon had prepared, we discussed the day's activities.

Jon was due at the coffee house he worked at on Pearl Street by nine, but they were closing up shop early today, so he'd be home by noon.

"Right then," I said, Rick and I will fix dinner!

Two hours later, a frozen pre-cooked turkey defrosting, stuffing made, potatoes and rolls prepared and ready to warm up at the appropriate time, Rick and I abandoned the kitchen and sat down in the living room by the tree. I reached under the tree and pulled a small box out from the pile of presents and gave it to him.

"An early gift", I said .

He smiled and undid the wrapping and opened the box, "A pocket watch!" He said holding the watch up by the chain.

"Open it", I said. I watched as he flipped the clock's cover and read the inscription inside.

"Love in the nick of time", he read out loud.

And then we drew into each other's arms and kissed.

TO BE CONTINUED






No comments: