By The Fire

Rick sprawled out on the floor, making himself comfortable by resting his head on a bank of over-sized pillows. He wore nothing but a pair of white briefs, the same as I was wearing ... we'd just come out of the shower into the living room of my apartment.

It was the Saturday after Thanksgiving 1986, the night after the party we'd attended.

I'd built and stoked a rather inviting fire in the hearth in my living room that was now popping and crackling and sending orange light into the otherwise dark room.

"It's supposed to snow later", I said, lowering myself to the pillows while balancing a bottle of wine and two glasses.

He looked at me, his eyes reflecting the fire so that they resembled green emeralds with splashes of red hot orange in them. He then took a glass and sipped some of the wine and said, "I still can't get over your story about California..."

I paused and said, "Look if your worried about me having a disease or something..."

"Of course I'm not," he said rolling his eyes, "We've both been tested, anything you might have picked up during your halcyon days would have shown up by now, no, it's just that I can't believe you hustled." He paused again and grinned, "Actually, it's kind of hot."

We both chuckled and sipped some more wine.

"Have you ever heard from Aaron?"

"Once", I said, "About a year after I'd left, he called me."

"Why didn't you go back?"

"Love ... dumb fucking love", I said grimly.

"Ah, Chris. The one that got away", he said his eyebrow arching.

"You turkey, " I said, jabbing him playfully in the ribs, "That was the best thing that ever happened to me. Hell, if he hadn't jumped the fence and got married, I'd have never met you."

"You're right, I should send him a thank you card", he said smiling goofily at me.

With that he lifted himself up, repositioning his body so that he would be laying flat, I watched his beautiful ass strain against the white cotton BVD's. My cock grew stiff at the sight.

"Is this all really happening?" he said quietly as he gazed into the fire, "I mean, I never imagined I'd meet someone like you..."

I smiled and said softly, "That goes double for me; you, my friend, are the best damn thing that ever happened to me."

I reached over and tousled his reddish brown hair, which had now grown a bit longer and seemed untamable. Rick sighed and said, "You know that Jon and I still fool around, I mean you are OK with that?"

Jon was Rick's roommate in Boulder, and I figured that they must have at least hit the sheets, "I'd say you were wasting a hot piece of ass if you weren't."

"He wants to do a three way with us", he said nonchalantly.

"Duly noted", I said.

He laughed and then said, "So are you going to fuck me, or are we just going to waste this romantic setting?"

Rick rolled back over and we reached for each other, my hands went to his nipples, he reached down into my underwear and began stroking my cock. We kissed while our hands did other chores and soon we were embracing and rolling around the floor... for some reason, his kisses were urgent, his embrace tighter than normal, at one point he bit my lip and said, "Sorry, just really enthusiastic..." I held him tighter and he sighed and closed his eyes and we continued rolling about the floor until finally, with him on his back, I straddled his chest.

His eyes locked on the front of my underwear which revealed my cock at full mast , he licked his lips and sighed wistfully and said, "Can't get enough of that fucking cock." I smiled at him and brought my fingers down to his nipples and began to flick at them while he moaned in pleasure, "Pinch 'em harder, daddy", he said, his voice deep and dream-like. With that I yanked his tits until he arched his back and cried out ... then I bent over and kissed him once on his mouth, tasting the wine he'd drunk earlier.

Now I was laying on top of him, our crotches, still encased, dry humping each other ... I started kissing his chest, working down to his flat belly, to the elastic band of his briefs, and then I opened my mouth and lightly bit at his cock through the white cotton. I could taste the faint flavor of his pre-cum, and for a second I flashed back on that sunny afternoon some five months earlier when I met Rick...my sweet hitchhiker...on that empty highway in Colorado...

"Get on all fours", I said to him.

He obliged and I tore his briefs off and with his ass exposed, gave him a good hard slap across the cheeks that left a red hand print.

"Ah, tough guy", he said slowly gyrating his hips so that his butt moved in a hypnotizing manner, "Gimme' some more".

I had other plans; and as I greased up my right hand I told him to hold still, it was play time. Then I slowly wormed a few fingers into his very tight ass and he let out a long deep moan. I went in a bit deeper until I heard him gasp. I could feel him shaking while I stretched his hole, and I could see his cock plainly dripping juice onto the towels and sheets that were spread on the floor by the fireplace.

He kept saying my name, over and over as I drove my three fingers in further ... now he was shivering and pleading for me to fuck him.

I withdrew my fingers and then did the same with my underwear, tossing them to the floor. Then I stood over him and pulled him up by his hair and told him to suck my cock...

"Come on, babe, get it wet, nice and wet, cause I'm using your spit as lube tonight".

He looked at me with a mix of lust and, maybe, a touch of fear.

Needless to say that turned me on to no end as I pulled him forward and he took my cock into his hot mouth.

Rick attacked my cock and sucked like a madman, steadying himself by holding on tight to my ass so that he could get down to the very root, and I closed my eyes and savored his expert blow job. I held the back of his head close to me and then began pumping his face, slamming myself into his mouth, reveling in the sounds of his gags. Every once in a while, I'd say, "You can take it, suck it like a good boy, keep it wet". And finally, I said what he wanted to hear, I said, " Rick, I love you."

I meant it.

When he heard this, his sucking grew even more intense and I almost shot my load into his mouth.

I pulled out and watched as my cock shone in the dull orange fire light, wet with Rick's saliva and my own pre-cum leaking from the head.

I pulled him up and then bent him over, he rested his arms on to an easy chair and slowly I brought my cock up and into his tight ass. He tensed up like he always did when I fucked him, and then relaxed while I continued easing into him. But then he let out a war cry and shoved himself back, and my cock was in him now to the base and he screamed out loud, "JESUS CHRIST, THAT COCK!!"


I threw my head back and laughed and said, "Too late for salvation now, pal" and began pumping away marveling over how tight he was, how his asshole seemed to squeeze my member a thousand different ways. I gave his ass another slap and he cried out, "AGAIN!"

I gave his ass cheeks a beating as I fucked him, and every time I smacked his butt he screamed out for more. Like a wild child he begged for pain and I dished it out while I fucked his sweet tight rump.

"Pull my hair", he pleaded.

So I yanked his head up by his unkempt red locks and held it, yanking his head back while I shoved into him, my body now dripping with pre coital sweat ... and then I let go and used one free hand to find his cock which I jerked as hard as I was fucking, and with my other I went to town on his right tit, pinching it as hard as I could and Rick threw his head back and moaned my name out loud. I could feel his jizz dripping all over my fist, it was soaked with his seed now and I lowered my mouth into the corner of his neck and bit him and he screamed a hoarse cry of release as he shot a wad of cum straight out and across the room. All the while his body shook uncontrollably and I kept my cock inside his ass.

After he came, I pushed him down back to the floor and re-mounted him, this time I lay flat on his back fucking him furiously, feeling my body about to be overcome by a tsunami of pleasure as I was about to cum. And when I did, I lifted my head and growled in ecstasy and I stared straight into the fireplace and as the wood burned and sparked I gave myself over to the uncountable release that was seizing my body until I fell down onto Rick's back and closed my eyes ... I did not realize at the time, but I was saying his name over and over...

-----
He fell asleep in arms . I tried to wake him up so that we could go the bedroom but he yawned, "No, I like it here in front of the fire..." and then he drifted off.

I went to the bedroom to get a blanket as the night was growing considerably cooler. Stopping to look out the window, I saw the snow had indeed come and the world outside was sugar coated.

I put another log on the fire and then gently covered Rick with the blanket.
As the fire grew, I looked down at him, at this guy who'd come into my life some five months earlier, he looked so innocent, so beautiful. I could feel my heart, my over romantic heart, yearn for him, even when he was at my side.

I closed my eyes and sighed and then poured myself a glass of wine.

The logs in the fire place snapped and Rick stirred in his sleep for a moment and then turned on his side.
I sipped my wine and gave a silent prayer of thanks to whatever cosmic force had granted me this moment.
Outside, the snow piled up.


No comments: