Kisses That Lasted All Night

Stu and I used to spend a lot of time in his basement listening to music. He loved rock music and was always playing something from Led Zep or Jefferson Airplane/Starship or The New York Dolls... Often we'd smoke some dope down there and chill out in the dark musty confines of his parent's cellar sitting together on this huge old sofa.

We'd been friends since tenth grade and over the years our friendship solidified to something stronger. He was the first guy I'd ever kissed. Even though I had fooled around with The O Man; with Stu something more substantial was occurring.

Like I'd mentioned before, Stu was the first guy who'd ever played with my nipples. Actually he had told me about it first, he showed me a picture in a book and I wondered what the deal was. How could anyone find getting their tits pulled pleasurable...and then he did it to me and I melted.

But there was more than that to my friend's magic. This one time, he and I were alone in his basement and he was telling me that he'd had sex with Andy and how hot it was, and I felt a pang of jealously, and it kind of freaked me out. I did not realize that my feelings for him were getting a bit deeper than I'd bargained for. Seeing the look on my face he moved in close to me and said, "Dude, you and me, we are the real thing..." ah, great save!

I remember the album playing was Jefferson Airplane's Crown of Creation as we took our shirts off and began making out. His kisses were so gentle and so sweet. He always seemed to taste of something satisfying. As we kissed, his hands found their way to my chest and he began his touch. Pinching and tugging on my tits. I knew that this was his way of letting me know that he wanted me to do the same thing to him, and so I did. I would grab and squeeze his nipples and that would make him kiss me with even more intensity. I would just get lost in making out with him. It was such an incredible rush, such a wonderful expression of our camaraderie. I never wanted to stop. Even when he’d go down on me and take my cock into his mouth and begin sucking it, as great as that was, I wanted nothing more than to be kissing him again. But once the blow-job began, Stu saw it through to the end. The things he could do with his mouth were astounding. He’d send me to places that, to this day, no man has ever done. I’d push his head down deeper and deeper and he never relented until I came, and then he’d swallow my load and look at me with those dark eyes and that long hair falling into his face and he’d smile and I would take his cock in my mouth and try and give him as much pleasure as he’d give me.

After we’d both come, instead of just cleaning up and getting dressed we’d linger, often we’d continue kissing long after our erections had just faded. I knew what this was, it was passion, and it was real and it was good. Of course, I did not have the life experience I have now, so I could not put a name to it. I just knew it was good, and I knew I wanted those kisses to last all night…

No comments: