Tag Team Action

Sometimes we'd all get together and suit up in tights and wrestle. It was a great way to blow off some steam and work up a sweat, and of course it was a vigorous prelude to sex.

Out of the four of us, Chris was the most skilled in wrestling. The guy had such athletic prowess that he made it all seem easy. Stu was the most slippery and the one most prone to low blows and losing his temper. Andy was the most energetic, man he could take a beating and come back for more and sometimes wear you out. I was the one who depended on brute strength and the occasional right hook...yeah, I could dish it out.

Often we would tag-team wrestle. I and Stu would go up against Andy and Chris. It would get really hot as prolonged holds would become erotic submissions. Sometimes, it would turn into a free-for-all, and other times it might become a three on one bash, with the loser beaten and pinned and then used by the other three for whatever type of pleasure they so desired. Many was the night that one of us would be restrained and gang-banged by the other three.

One time Chris and I double teamed Andy and I held his arms pinned to the mat, while Chris had him spread eagle while Stu kneeled on his chest and slapped him around until he was beet-red. Funny, the whole time, it was obvious that Andy’s cock was as hard as a steel rail. Like I said, he could take it. Later on we flipped him over, tore his tights off him and all took turns fucking him until he was raw. When we were through we’d turn him over and one of us would give him a great blow job as a way of saying thanks.

A couple of times I was on the receiving end of the beating, and man it was so fucking hot. Chris had me in a full nelson and Andy was punching me in the gut while Stu was squeezing my nuts. Eventually they’d get me down and I’d see three hard cocks being released from tights, often with pre cum dripping from them. I would take whatever punishment was dished out knowing that eventually I’d get my vengeance. Like the time I managed to pin Chris and began wailing on him with my fists. I pounded on his pecs while Andy and Stu watched, the both of them sporting monster sized hard-ons. I loved Chris, but I knew he had it coming and so I slipped off of him and got him in a choke hold and just then Stu jumped on the mat and ripped his tights off him and began to finger fuck him. It was such a fucking turn on to see Chris so helpless and so turned on at the same time. I grabbed him by his hair and shoved his face onto Andy’s crotch and made him suck his dick until he came…

I know all of this sounds kind of depraved, but it was fun and it was hot; none of us ever complained about it...ah to be 19 and so fucking horny you did not give a fuck about anything...

No comments: