Play On Love (the homecoming II)

1: Jerked

I woke up at around seven the next morning. Chris was curled up in an almost fetal position, blankets wrapped around him protectively. I got up and found a robe hanging from the back of the door, and put it on. It was clean, but still, it smelled of him; that slightly sweet musky odor.

I went to the window and saw that at least a foot of snow had fallen the night before. The sky was steel-gray promising more.

I walked to the hallway and found the phone on a small table and called the hospital and spoke with my mother, then I called my parent's house and woke my brother up. He and his wife were going home to Philadelphia in the afternoon since dad seemed OK.

I hung up and jumped out of my skin when I felt the hand on my shoulder.

"How is he?" Chris asked sleepily.

"Fine", I said, "They said he will be discharged by New Year's Eve".

"That's tomorrow," He yawned.

"Yeah," I said, "Can we go back to bed?"

He went to use the bathroom and then climbed back into bed with me. Neither of us said a word as we snuggled together, our cocks both firm, rubbing up against each other. We humped each other, holding each other tighter, and tighter. Then we moved apart, threw the sheets back and lay on our backs and jerked off, never taking our eyes off of each other...and when we came, we shot our morning loads onto our own chests and then just lay breathing heavily.

I got up first to take a shower.

2: Then

We walked to the little luncheonette on the corner of the street where Chris lived. Nothing said South Jersey like this little dump. The smell of greasy food mingled with cigarette smoke.

I ordered eggs and bacon and Chris and I smoked and shared the morning paper. I lingered over a story about a bomb that had exploded at the Iran-America Institute in some place called Tehran.

When our breakfast came, I marveled over how good it all tasted. Even the coffee which was as dark as mud.

After we ate, we walked back to Chris's and took his car to the hospital. I wore his Football jacket because I did not have a coat. I also wore a pair of his gloves. The fit was surprisingly perfect.

On the car ride I asked him what he had been up to. He told me that he was working part time at a local factory doing stock work. The entire place was closed for the holidays. He went on to say that he worked so he could afford the tuition to the community college, and if he pulled in decent enough grades there , he was a shoe in for an athletic scholarship to the state university.

I asked him how much he needed for the county college, and when he told me, I began to hatch a plot.

3: Snowing

At the hospital the doctor told us that Dad was very lucky and that with the right medication and diet, he'd be fine and could expect to live a long time. I hugged Mom when he told us this and Dad beamed up from his bed, the tubes now removed from his nose, he looked a lot like his old self...we made arrangements to bring him home the next morning.

Chris drove Mom home so that she could shower and change and get some sleep, she said that she was getting a ride back later from a friend of hers. I told her I would be staying with Chris and to call me if she needed anything. Before we left she gave Chris a peck on his cheek and said, "Thanks for everything, you're a good kid".

Driving back to Chris's the snow started again. It was beautiful. I loved how it changed this blue-collar town into a sugar frosted wonderland.

We smoked a bowl of hash on the ride and I heard that song on the radio again, Grace Slick wailing, "Play on Love".

"Now, let me get something straight", he said parking the bowl in the car's ashtray," He's not really your father, right?"

"Right, technically he's my step-father, though he did officially adopt me when he married my mother".

Chris grinned, "That's right, you're the milkman's baby!"

"Something like that", I said giving him a nudge, and we both laughed.

Back at Chris's house, we found a note on the kitchen table from his mother, she was staying at her sister's for the holiday and would be back on the second.

Chris turned to me and said, "How about we throw a little New Year's Eve party tomorrow?"

"Sounds like a plan", I replied smiling and continued hatching my plot silently.

4: Fucked

He was wearing a jock strap, his cock almost standing straight ahead causing the strap to jut forth...I knelt before him and took the encased member in my mouth while he held my head. His hips swayed and I could feel his ass cheeks contract and harden as he humped my mouth as I kept my hands planted firmly on his butt...then he pulled out of my mouth and rubbed his jock encased dick all over my face. Gently, he lifted me to my feet and we kissed passionately. I let my hands go up and down his well muscled arms. He was like a marble statue, but much warmer.

Then he went down on his knees and started slurping at my cock, his tongue darting all over my prick sending spikes of pleasure all over my body. I found myself shivering in pleasure as he pulled me closer and swallowed me...

Later on he had me lay flat on the weight bench and raised my legs, he said, "Ready?", his voice deep and strong. I smiled and he winked at me as he slipped his member out of the jockstrap and spit on his cock. Slowly he pushed into me and I watched his handsome face grow serene with pleasure, his hair hanging in his face, his dark eyes boring into my soul...I reached up and felt his arms again, those muscular arms, and held on to them as he went in deeper and then began fucking me in earnest. I began to groan and he said, "Take it, take it, take it." So I took it, and in spite of the searing pain of his massive girth, my own cock was swelling and pre-cum was dripping onto my belly.

He leaned down and kissed me, while his cock was in to the hilt and I reached around his back and pulled him in closer and he laughed softly and whispered in a cracked voice, "Oh man, I'm gonna cream your guts", and I felt his jizz shoot into me, I looked up and saw his nipples get harder and his body tense up, he grimaced, his eyes rolled up in to the back of his head and then he fell forward again and bit me on the chest, leaving a huge red hickey just above my right nipple.

I stayed on my back as he sat on my cock, facing me, I watched his face screw up and he yelled out, "Oh that big fucking cock!!" as he bounced up and down and brought me to an orgasm that was so intense I actually was not expecting it. I screamed his name out and he pushed his butt down as my cum shot up into him...and he arched his back and I pushed him up with my thighs lifting his athletic frame up as I shot my last stream deep into him...

5: Plot

"Fifteen thousand dollars? You made fifteen thousand dollars in two months?", he asked as we stripped the bed of this morning's linens and took new ones out of the closet. I nodded my head and said, "You have to remember, most of that money was made because we had some high rolling clients and..." I stopped and said, "Because these men had a lot of money to throw around."

After we finished, I grabbed my suitcase and lay it on the bed and opened it. I pulled a black t-shirt out which was at the bottom and said to him, "Come here, look", and he sidled up to me and watched as I unfolded the shirt to reveal a manila envelope in it. I undid the envelope and dropped the money all over the bed.

"Take three thousand", I said, and use it for community college. We can both take some classes over the next couple of years, and once you have your GPA up to snuff, you and me, we move on to State. Together."

"Together?" he asked looking at the money and then me.

"Together", I affirmed and then added, "Just give me some time, I am not going back to California, I got all of that out of my system (I was lying, I'd never get it out of my system, but I knew in my heart-of-heart, I could never go back to that life, or to Aaron), but I need a bit more time, a few more years to find myself. I want to explore my life a bit more, but I swear, I want you in my life, and I will find my way back to you." I paused and looked him square in the eye, "As soon as you say it is time, I am off to State with you, I swear it."

We sealed the deal with a kiss as I handed him the three thousand.

Then I put the money, minus a hundred, back in the envelope and shoved it back in my suitcase. I flashed the bill at him and said, "Come on bruiser, we have to get some goodies for that party tomorrow night."

6: Party

The party was a big success, I saw friends I had not seen since high-school. It was wonderful and refershing to see these people again. At one point, as I made my way through the crowd, I could not believe we had managed to get this many people into the small Cape-Cod living room.

The stereo was blaring something from Pink Floyd and I was talking to a girl I knew, Jeanie, she was one of my best friends in 11th grade and she was telling me all about her time at Philadelphia college of art and as we gabbed I turned for a second and saw Stu come in from the front door. I excused myself and made my way through the throng to him.

He shook my hand and said, "Welcome home." He looked even more beautiful than the last time I saw him, and before we said anything else, he pulled me back outside to the porch and said, "Look, I'm sorry things did not work out...I mean, I'm sorry about Mitch."

I shivered in the cold night air and said, "So how is he?"

He rolled his eyes and said, "Damn bastard ripped me off...I swear, he took my art supplies and stereo one day when I was not home and he fucking left!"

"Serves you right", and then I snickered, "But he did have one tight little ass, didn't he?" And we both laughed and he added, "And look at what that cost me!"

He put his hand on my shoulder and said, "So are we ok? I mean, I always figured that you and Chris were going to end up togehter, but I mean, are we cool...friends and all that..." he smiled that sleepy, sensual smile of his and I nodded my head.

"We cool, bitch".

We laughed again and went back to the party.

Later on Andy showed up, god love him, and when he saw me, he plowed through the crowd and gave me a big hug and said, "Hollywood! You've come back". I smacked him on his ass and then wondered if anyone saw it...probably not, the party goeres were all pretty stoned by then.

We made our way to the laundry room and we talked for a bit. He told me about college and then said, "You know Chris really missed you." I nodded my head, "Of course that didn't stop him from fucking me every chance he got!" We laughed and it was honest. And I said, "No sweat" and, away from prying eyes, we gave each other a rather sloppy kiss and another hug and then put our average-american-suburban-teens-masks back on and made our way back to the party.

At midnight, everyone gathered on the lawn, shouting and yelling, banging pots and pans...a couple of Chris's buddies from the football team(the lunk-heads is what he called them) were shooting off fireworks...it was bedlam, it was New Years Eve. As I stood with the revelars, Jeanie came up and shocked me by giving me a wet kiss and she said, her voice somewhat slurred, "Sorry, I've been meaning to do that since the first day I met you". I smiled and watched as she made her way back into the crowd. Then I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw Chris by the driveway and followed him to the yard where he pulled me into his arms and shoved me behind the yard fence. We kissed long and hard and when we were done he said, "Happy New Year." And just then, fireworks, for real, started sparking the night sky. Chris turned and said, "What the fuck are those lunk-heads up to?", and made his way to the front yard. I waited a beat and then follwed him.

7: 1978

I figured it would happen, and it did. After everyone else had left, Andy and Stu remanied at the house. The four of us busted our asses cleaning the mess up and when we were through, Chris said, "Well boys, this is like old times."

The four of us looked around at each other and a psychic sexual bond seemed reformed.

We bounded up the steps and made our way to Chris's bedroom, the four of us crowding the small bed, and in a matter of minutes, we were naked and engulfed in each other's arms and as cocks were sucked and asses fucked and kisses exchanged, 1978 crept in, and all was right with the world.








No comments: