The Ones You May Have Missed...




When his shirt came off and I saw that hirsute chest with the pink nipples and the rock hard abs I nearly burst. When he took his pants off and revealed a cock the size of a small missile, I thought I’d died and gone to heaven.
Grease is the Word - The Legend of Ray


At first I could not see what was happening and then, I realized that Stu was fucking Mitch while Mitch continued fucking me. I could make out their sinewy arms and both of their heads of dark longish hair…it was like I was being had by some two headed, four armed demon.
Summer of Stu (1)

I pulled at his tight jeans and undid the button fly and felt his cock spring forth like a jack in the box. Licking my lips I went down on him and savored his dick, letting my tongue massage and stimulate it. Rick groaned and kept saying my name as I sucked him off.
The Return of My Sweet Hitchhiker (1)

I turned my head and looked at his face. It was beet red, his crown of curly brown hair all askew, a five o clock shadow made him look dashing and dangerous, and the dawn’s rosy early glow illuminated him to perfection.
Love on a Winter's Morning


A blanket spread beneath us, it was not long before he lay with his legs spread and I entered his tight ass. The moon light bathed him in a strange muted orange glow and his eyes reflected that light.
All Soul's Night

Quickly, I brought both hands up and yanked the underwear down and his cock flopped out hitting me in the face and then I took it in hand held the shaft close to his balls tight while I watched a bead of translucent precum form at his slit. I tightened my grip again and he moaned again while I began to rub his cock on my face.
Sucking his Cock
He leaned down and kissed me, while his cock was in to the hilt and I reached around his back and pulled him in closer and he laughed softly and whispered in a cracked voice, "Oh man, I'm gonna cream your guts", and I felt his jizz shoot into me, I looked up and saw his nipples get harder and his body tense up, he grimaced, his eyes rolled up in to the back of his head and then he fell forward again and bit me on the chest, leaving a huge red hickey just above my right nipple.
Play on Love (the homecoming II)

No comments: